14)

I went into the local coffee shop to buy myself a smoothie. I sat at one of the tables and took a sip from my smoothie.

- Hey, is this place taken? – I heard his sweet voice.

- For you no. – I said and Morgan kissed my lips before sitting – How is going? It's been a week.

- We move and my dad burned the old building. – Morgan answered – You?

- My parents still can't find where you move and especially how you manage to escape. – I answered.

- Hard. – Morgan sighed – This get so much worse only because one secret was revealed.

- Actually, there is more. – I said shyly and Morgan looked at me curiously – I learn that Lucien was working with Scott Hall, who is brother to my biological mother Eleonora. Both of them are part of a spy organization on which my dad is now commander alongside his one, but Lucien left a few years ago without explaining. – Morgan's face was completely unrecognizable – With one word all my members are spies, but they aren't as powerful as your family.

Morgan looked somewhere else swallowing hard. Not only did it turn out that our families had killed each other starting a war, but now it turns out that our enmity is spreading among our ancestors as well. As far as I knew, the various spy organizations did not understand each other very much and very rarely united in the form of marriage. I am still young to get married. I reached across the table, grabbed Morgan's hand, and said:

- Hey, we will find a way to be together without hiding and especially to unite our families. - no answer - If it's because of Lucien, I'm sure my father won't have anything to do with it. - Morgan looked at me silently - We still don't know who started this war, but we will find out and everything will be fine.

- You are very optimistic. - Morgan muttered.

- One of us must be optimistic. - I said and changed the subject - In three days I have a birthday and I want to celebrate with my boyfriend.

- Me too with my girlfriend. - Morgan smiled – I am planning something and it will be a surprise. I even asked Gracie, Blair and Mike to cover me in front of our parents.

- Really? - I asked and he nodded - You are amazing.

We stayed like that little more before I had to come back to school. My parents immediately asked me where I was, but I had an alibi. I was still holding my smoothie. They of course spend a few minutes explaining to me that I can't meet with Morgan because he is a traitor.

I went into his room which was now mine and I change myself into more comfortable clothes. Someone knock and open seeing it was Erika.

- Hey, sis. I wonder if we can spend a little time together? – she said.

- Yeah, of course. – I spoke.

We lay down on the bed and we talk about so many things. She told me about Sebastian and even how she broke up with Rafael. She even told me how our father decided to train her as a spy. Of course, I hid the fact that I am now officially a Curse spy.

For my part, I told her about some of my moments with Morgan, like going to the tattoo artist and even how their little son Henry was born. I realized that Erika was not against Morgan and was even open to change. I wanted so much to give her other details, but I decided I should keep quiet for now.

Erika left, and I lay down on the bed but I had a feeling it was empty. I missed him.