63)

I woke up in the infirmary and looked around. My father was sitting on the chair and smiled seeing me.

- Hey, easy baby. You were shot in the abdomen. – he stopped me from sitting.

- How many days I was unconscious? – I asked.

- Three days. – my dad answered and sighed – After King Adam shot you, Morgan attacked him. However, he wanted this.

- What happened to Morgan? – I asked scared.

- He is okay, but he beat him with something in the neck and now he is controlling him. Just like a puppet. – my dad answered – He didn't manage to kill anyone, and he is currently downstairs in the cell.

- I must see him. – I said determined sitting.

- No, you are still not in shape. Wait a few hours. – my dad answered.

- Morgan spends almost all his life protecting me and I want to help him now. – I spoke.

My dad nodded and helped me to get downstairs. Jade was guarding him. Morgan was holding the bars with his blue-green eyes cold as the ice and his mischievous spark dancing around his evil sparks in them. His lips turn in one evil smirk and I knew the moment that this isn't mine Morgan.

- Look, who is up? I thought you are dead. – he laughed and pouted – I guess not.

- How can you talk like that? – Jade almost yelled at him – This is your wife.

- So what? – Morgan hummed and smiled darkly – Let me go and I will just kill one or two people. Then I am out.

I let go of my dad and grabbed the keys from Jade. I entered the cell and locked it behind me. I threw the keys at Jade and stood in front of Morgan giving him my knife.

- The moment you kill me; you are free to go. – I explained my actions.

- ELENA. – my dad yelled, but I made him a gesture to stay quiet.

Morgan grabbed the knife and touched me with it where is my heart, but he started struggling. His hands started to shake, and I challenged him:

- C'mon, Morgan. Kill me. – he stepped back letting go of the knife to fell – Morgan.

- I would have killed you. – Morgan said starting to hyperventilate.

- Morgan, hey. – I ran to him putting one my hand on his belly and the other on his chest – Try to breathe through your belly rather than your chest focusing your thoughts on me. There is nothing else, just me and you.

Morgan closed his eyes listening to me and calmed down. I let him go as I was sure he is calm, and he opened his eyes. I glance at my dad. Although he was angry, he was smiling.

- Morgan, you have to stay a little more here, but since we got you back there will be much easier. – my dad spoke.

- Do you want me to stay with you? – I asked him.

- Go and take care of yourself. You started to bleed. – Morgan answered and pointed to my abdomen.

- I will come back. – I reassured him, and Morgan smiled tiredly.

I went outside and Sara took care of my wound, but the moment I was going to lay down, Derek entered the room saying Morgan was gone. We ran around the house, and we found him just succeeding in downloading our information. His eyes were just like the same coldness before I enter the cell and bring him back. A dark smirk appeared on his face and he raised his arms in surrender.

- I give up. This is the end. – he chuckled darkly.

- Give us the hard drive and no one will get hurt. – my dad said walking towards him.

Morgan smirked even more and the moment by dad went closer he fell to the ground slipping. My husband grinned and ran to the back door. Derek helped my dad, and I ran after Morgan. He made traps but I didn't trap myself in them. I ran after him and pulled him to the ground pinning him.

- Morgan, stop. This is me. – I begged – Fight the serum and King Adam's control. Fight it, please.

Morgan stopped fighting, but this was an act. I loosen my grip and he threw me to the ground. He raised the hard drive in the air and one eagle take it. Jade yelled angrily and threw a punch at Morgan splitting his mouth. Kicking him in the ribs, Morgan choked, and I ran to Jade to stop her. We wouldn't succeed in anything if we just beat him.