47)

The good news was that Morgan will live happily ever after with me if he drinks and keeps drinking the antidote to the poison he got infected with in the first place and we take care of his nauseous.

I was just finishing my training with Hayley, and I walked into the room. The moment I entered; I saw that Morgan was putting his clothes in the suitcase.

- Morgan, what are you doing? – I wondered.

- I am going on a mission. – Morgan answered and glanced at me – I have to go to one university and make a few missions there.

- Like when we met. – I asked and Morgan nodded – Oh, no you won't go without me.

Morgan stopped making his luggage and burst into a laugh. I rolled my eyes and hit him in the arm causing him to stop, but he was still smiling.

- Do you think I will like another girl while I am with you? – Morgan asked his smile disappeared for a second.

- No, you will never cheat on me, but I can't be sure for the other girls. – I sighed – That's why I am going with you. To protect you.

- I am going with Gracie and Blair if that helps. Moreover, you are pregnant. – Morgan mentioned smiling at the last word.

- We are still not sure. We have to wait. – I stated and Morgan rolled his eyes.

He zipped his suitcase and took his backpack. He was going to exit the room, but I stopped him pulling him in a passionately kiss. I pulled him onto the bed and kissed his neck soaking the air and making a hickey. Maybe I made a few. Sorry!

I followed him outside. Gracie and Blair started laughing, and I knew very well why they were doing it. Nikolaus, Hayley, Mike, Neil, and Henry show up giving them the last introduction before the big family hug. I was pulled in the hug too. No one mentioned Morgan's hickeys on the neck and that was good for me because I didn't want to explain that I have done it because of jealousy.

I just walked to my room to finally take a proper shower when two girls bumped into me.

- Where is your wolf now to protect you, little bird? – one of the girls laughed.

- Leave me alone. – I growled.

- Or what? – the other girl smirked.

- She said to leave her alone. – I heard Alyssa's voice.

- Oh, the traitor is here. – one of the girls smirked, but she was punched right in the face.

- Call me traitor again and I will make sure you don't live to your birthday. – Alyssa threatened the girl and looked at me – C'mon Elena.

We walked away and I didn't resist asking:

- Why did you save me?

- I promise Morgan to take care of you while he is gone. – Alyssa answered.

- I can take care of myself alone. – I mumbled.

- Oh, he knows, trusts me. He just wanted you to have someone to have your back. – Alyssa explained and stopped taking my arm to stop me too – Look, I am sorry. I know it isn't my fault, but if I didn't abduct you, this wouldn't have happened.

- Everything is fine. Everyone was lied to or manipulated by them. – I calmed her down.

The next days passed quickly. I was walking to my exercises, talking, and playing with Mike, Neil, and Henry, spending time with Alyssa helping her to remember more things and the most important moments thing in my life talking with Morgan through video chat.