57)

After his "dead", I inherit his spy organizations and mine. I combined them and since this fatal day, it has been two years.

My beautiful boys Jacob Nikolaus and Jason Hayley were two years now and every day before bed I told them the story of how I met their father, but I didn't mention he was dead. I kept saying he is far away, and it was the truth in some way.

However, we never find his body or Logan's body. The most confusing was that Logan had survived and a few mounts ago he adopted Lana's daughter, who disappeared without a trace, from a mysterious boy, but he didn't want to mention who he is.

I was in the park with my sons and was taking a café from a machine. My boys were next to me giggling and eating their snacks. But the moment I turned I saw that Jacob and Jason were missing. I looked for them around and I saw them sitting on of bench eating their crackers with cheese.

- Mom. – they exclaimed and I hugged them.

- Never do this again. I was terrified. – I told them.

- It is lucky I find them. – I heard a familiar voice.

I turned and I froze. His brown hair was messy, and his blue-green eyes were watching me. His leather jacket was the latest motorcycle model.

- Morgan. – I exclaimed shocked.

- How do you know my name? – he asked me confused, but there was still a little smile on his face.

- You don't remember me. – I asked shocked once again.

- I don't think so. – Morgan shook his head and smiled sadly – Sorry.

I couldn't believe it. It has been two years and I thought he was dead. No, he wasn't. He was here in front of me with amnesia. Maybe this is the reason he never came back to me.

- My name is Elena Wood Curse. – I said and he raised his eyebrow as a faint smile appeared on his lips.

- Look, whoever you are, look after your children more careful next time. – he told me and smiled at Jacob and Jason – Don't run from mom next time.

- No, never. We are good kids. – Jacob smiled.

- He will be a good kid. I am bad. – Jason smirked.

I smiled faintly and Morgan chuckled. I miss this. He glanced at me one more time before leaving. I exhaled and I didn't realize I was keeping my breath.

- Mom, are you okay? – Jason asked.

- You are pale. – Jacob added.

- I am okay. Let's go home. – I managed to say not to stop looking where Morgan left.

We went home and I told everything to my parents and sister.

- Are you sure? – dad asked me.

- Yes, I am sure. I will never mistake him. – I replied and groaned – I can't believe that he was alive the whole time and didn't say a thing.

- You told us he didn't remember you. Maybe that's why he didn't come. – my mom thought and sighed sliding the wheels of her stroller toward me.

Erika took my hand and smiled:

- We'll find a way to get him back. I promise you.

- He is still part of our family, after all. - Dad said, and we all squeeze our hands.

- It is very touching, but we don't have time for that. - I heard Morgan's voice and turned to him.

He was standing in the middle of the corridor, watching us. His eyes were as cold as before when he tried to ignore his feelings, but his smile was warm.

- How did you get in here? - my father asked.

- I still have the key. - Morgan said, shrugging as if it was nothing, and pulled it out of his jeans pocket - You said it yourself, I am still part of the family.

- So, you remember. - I said, standing up and walking over to him.

- I'm sorry I pretended, but it's just hard now. - he said and crossed his arms groaning - There is a lot to catch up.

My dad stopped me before I went to him, and I looked at him confused. He was doubting this was the real Morgan.

- Tell us something only Elena or us will know. – my dad said.

Morgan thought about a second and looked at me smiling:

- You are the light in my life always keeping me far away from the darkness and even succeeding to pull me from it. Since I saw you in the school a few years ago, it was a love from the first sign. I knew I would protect you with my life. I love you Elena Wood always and forever, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you.

This was his wedding bet and smiled. I pushed my dad and went to him taking his arm. Morgan smiled lovely and pecked my lip, but there was a noise outside. Five men appeared angry, and their looks landed on Morgan. He stepped back scared and ran away. Before I could realize they were chasing him outside.

With my dad and Erika going outside, I saw that the men were beating Morgan, but he wasn't fighting back. He didn't even have a chance if I have to be honest. Morgan fell to the ground; his mouth was filled with blood. The five men started kicking him and I made a choice. I ran to them hitting one of the men in the nose and the other stopped.

- He has been working with the mobster Reed for two years. – the man whose nose I break accused him.

- There must be a reason he was working with him. You can't just come here and beat him like that. – I said.

- Who are you, girl? – the other man growled.

- My name is Elena Wood-Curse, the leader of Curse, Wood and Wilson spy organizations. – I presented myself.

The five men nodded. We were the biggest spy organization here in New Globegra and Newfield and everyone feared us. My dad walked to them to send them and I knelt next to Morgan. He was breathing a little harsh as there was blood in his mouth. I took his hand, squeezing it soothingly, and stroked his scratched cheek.

- Just hold on, Morgan. Please, I don't want to watch you die again. – I said.

- I won't do it again. - Morgan answered in a low, panting voice.