49)

I woke up with a big headache. I was in the emergency room with a bandage on my head. I remember what happen and I looked around to see someone in the room. Morgan was outside talking with the doctor and seeing me awake, I saw him smiling. He ran into the room to me taking my arm.

- Hey, Elena. You scared me. – he said smiling.

- This wasn't the real Logan. It was a clone. – I said despite the throbbing pain in my head.

- He is dead. Get rest, I will take care of everything. – Morgan replied and kissed my knuckles making me smile.

- Are there some problems with the kid in my womb? – I asked.

- No, but it isn't one kid. – Morgan said smiling – As far as the doctor can see, we will have twins.

I smiled amused and tried to get up to kiss him, but the pain stuck in my head. Morgan helped me to lay down again and kissed me on the lips. Morgan leaned back and smiled at me. The doctor showed up and made a few tests. I had only conclusions and a wound, which was stitched, and I will have a scar.

It wasn't something so serious and I was able to get back in the room as long as I didn't overdo myself.

I was laying on the bed with my head next to Morgan's.

- Twins. – I chuckled.

- We still don't know the gender. – Morgan said smiling.

- If they are boys, I name them. If there are girls, you name them. – I suggested.

- Deal. – Morgan smiled and kissed my head careful – I love you so much.

- I love you too. – I said now staring at his blue-green eyes and kissing him.

He kissed me back, but we started making it even more passionately. Putting his hands to my waist, moving them to my chest, I stirred.

However, my head started to ache and I leaned back breathing a little hard. I took a deep breath and I glanced at Morgan. He was so scared and worried that this made me smile a little.

- I am okay, Morgan. – I reassured him stroking his cheek.

- No, you aren't. We had to wait for you to feel better because I don't want to hurt you. – Morgan suggested.

- You won't hurt me. - I reassured him, once again.

Morgan nodded and hugged me. I cuddled in him kissing his neck. He let a big sad moan. I knew why he do it and pecked his ear making him giggle.

However, the cuddle didn't continue long because Morgan had to go be with The Professionals and make sure they are ready to be spies. I wasn't allowed to leave the bed or even stand from the bed. Someone knocked on the door and I welcomed him. Alyssa entered the room bringing me lunch.

- I thought that you would need food. – she explained herself, placing the plate next to me, and helped me to stand – After all, you are feeding two more people.

- Morgan told you!? – I suggested and she chuckled.

- He told almost every professional because one girl claimed you aren't suited for a commander. – Alyssa explained and I was shocked – While I was coming here, I heard that every spy here makes theories about what twins' genders will be.

- I still have eight months and they already had theories. – I chuckled.

- Yes, 50% think they will be two boys and the other half boy and girl. – Alyssa explained – However I think they will be boys.

- Why do you think that? – I asked.

Suddenly I heard a gunshot and Alyssa grabbed her gun, and walked outside. I sat on the bed, but I wasn't still able to fight. My head was still spinning. Alyssa fell to the floor shot in the heart and I jumped. That caused dizziness and I fell to my knees. Bryce entered the room smiling holding a gun.

- How do you enter here? – I asked leaning on my elbow.

- I have my connection and since I didn't break Morgan by killing his family, but now killing his fiancée and his future kids, it will be a lot easier to destroy him. – Bryce explained – But let's make it more devastated.

He grabbed me pulling me to my legs and still holding me pushing me to go. He was holding me for the neck from behind we walk to outside where Morgan and spies fight versus Bryce's assistants. Everyone stopped fighting and Bryce pointed a gun at my head.

- I found her protected by the traitor and as I looked at her, she is wounded. - Bryce said, loading his pistol - I wonder if she'll survive. Surrender and she will not be harmed.

I glanced at Morgan telling him through my mouth not to do it and his family motto – Always and forever. Morgan took a deep breath and ordered:

- Everyone stands down. – he looked at the spies – Now. Llama a los demás que están dentro. (Call the others who are inside.)

I don't know what he says because it was in Spanish, I guess, but every spy put his gun and weapon on the ground. Bryce didn't let me go. I couldn't see his face, but I could sense his cunning and evil smile.

- If you want me to let her go, you have to beg me, Morgan. – Bryce said still smiling and thought – On your knees.

He wanted to expose him to everyone. Nadia and the other spies immediately frowned and began whispering things. My head still hurt, but it wasn't as bad as it used to be. I shook my head once again, but Bryce loaded the pistol again. Morgan sighed and knelt on one knee, looking at a boy from his organization.

- Now let her go. - Morgan growled glancing at Bryce.

- All right, as you say. - Bryce growled and threw me to the ground.

I fell and looked around. I raised a little despite the pain in my head. The newbies and spies who were inside by now showed up. I tried to stand up and help, but my head become to spin, and I fell to the ground. I could see that people were fighting, but my eyes were locked on Morgan. He was fighting with Bryce in hand-to-hand combat, and I had to admit that he had an advantage.

He was more agile and could easily avoid his attacks, thus tiring him. It wasn't until Bryce began to slow down, that Morgan attacked him.

Falling to the ground dizzy, I thought Morgan would kill him, but instead, he ran to me. He slung my arm over his shoulder and straightened me, placing his arm around my waist. His eyes were cold, and the devil's spark danced in them. That meant he was furious, but he was stopping himself because of me. Bryce regained consciousness and looked at us.

His aides were losing the battle and were already beginning to retreat.

- You lost. - Morgan said, still holding me.

- I may have lost today, but my followers will not leave my death like that. - Bryce threatened us.

- Leave them coming then. We will be ready. – I said and glanced at Morgan nodding at him.

He understood me perfectly and slightly moved from me. He grabbed his fallen and pointed at Bryce's head. Without hesitation, he shot him in the head. I went to him, and he took me in his hand before I can feel on the ground because my head was killing me. He moved me back to our room leaving the spies to clean up. Once I was on laying on the bed, he sat next to me and started to clean my bandage.