30)

Everyone was outside and were looking at Lucien, who had pinned with his leg Alyssa to the ground. She was barely breathing, and her clothes were all in blood.

- What are you doing here? – Nikolaos yelled angrily.

- Beasts want to end this finally. – Lucien smirked and looked at Alyssa – There are two ways this to end. First, I kill her and then kill the oldest sibling. – he looked at Morgan – Or you gave up coming to me and she lives.

The moment I saw the determinate faces of Nikolaos and Hayley I knew that there would be a fight. Hayley grabbed Mike and Neil and with Henry in her hands got back inside to protect them. My mom and Erika also went after her after my dad ordered them to do so. Lucien sighed frustrated saying:

- I think you all need a little stimulus. – he kicked Alyssa in the ribs making her cough more blood. – Oh, and there are more followers except me.

He was right. Men and women appeared and attacked us. One of the women swung her fist at my face, but I stopped her attack and punched her in the face. Even before she could jump, I kicked her and looked at Morgan. He was fighting Lucien, and I must admit he was good. Lucien stopped the attack and knocked him to the ground. The moment he pulled out the knife and attacked him with it, I ran towards them. Morgan stopped his attack before he could pierce his chest, and I jumped, knocking him off him. I helped him to his feet, and at that moment, Lucien stood up as well. Morgan and I attacked him together. Morgan tried to hit him, but he grabbed his leg and knocked him to the ground. I used this moment and struck him in every man's weak spot, but he grabbed me by the neck, hit me hard in the face and threw me. I felt his leg in my chest, but when he started kicking me again, I pushed him. He didn't fall, but that gave Morgan a chance to hit him in the face. I stood up slowly just so I could be knocked to the ground again.

Falling to the ground, I could already feel the blood in my mouth and my head spinning. I looked and saw that Derek and my father, working in a team, had knocked Lucien to his knees. Nikolaos grabbed his fallen knife and stabbed him in the chest.

My fiancé showed up and helped me up. After being examined and found to have no serious injuries other than a few bruises, I went to his room. Upon entering, I noticed him sitting on the bed, playing with the ring on his hand thoughtfully. I sat down next to him, and he immediately looked at me.

- How do you feel? - Morgan asked me.

- I still have a headache, but I'll be fine. What about you? - I answered.

- I'll be fine. - he smiled - Do you want to sleep with me?

- I thought you wouldn't offer. - I replied.

I changed into his T-shirt and shorts and lay down next to him on the bed. Soon we were both asleep, cuddling together.