48)

I was laying on the bed leaning on my elbow watching Morgan. It's been 24 hours since he lost all his family and since I last heard his voice. I stroked his cheek and slightly moved his chin. Our eyes met and maybe it was hours until I saw these gorgeous blue-green eyes. They were completely icy cold not showing any emotion, but I knew he was sad and grieving. He was just trying to push this emotion away.

- Please, talk to me. Bottling your emotion and stopping yourself from not feeling, isn't a good idea. – I spoke, but Morgan kept quiet and turned his head to the TV watching his film – Okay, if you don't want to talk about it, I will wait. However, please don't push me.

Morgan bit his lower lip and he put his hand around my waist pulling me closer to him. I snuggled in him putting my head on his chest kissing his neck and I whispered closer to his ear:

- I love you, Morgan Curse.

- I love you too, Elena Wood. – Morgan finally spoke, and I smiled kissing him on the lips, but he leaned back – I am not good at sharing my emotion and thoughts sometimes, so please be patient with me.

- Always. – I said pecking his lip – Whenever you are ready, I am here.

- Thanks, Love. – Morgan smiled faintly.

I lay down on his chest watching the film. I looked at the clock on the wall and sighed. Only a few hours before his family's funeral left, and I could feel him getting even sadder. While watching the TV at one point I felt him crying slightly and I looked up leaning on my elbow. I stroked his cheek, wiping away his tears, and he moaned sadly.

I bent down, kissing his forehead and his salty cheek from his tears.

- Everything will be fine, Morgan. I know it's hard for you, it's hard for me too. We'll go through it together. - I told him, reassuring him – What I can do to you.

- It's going to be hard, but I want to kill Logan and Bryce. This will bring me peace of mind. - Morgan said through his tears.

- You know it won't bring you peace. – I said and he sighed desperately sad making my heartbreak.

I didn't know how to help him. I just wiped his tears, cuddled with him and kissed his cheek. He didn't cry anymore, but he wasn't completely calmed down. From time to time, I heard sad sniffing from him or a sad moan. I wish I can just take his pain, but I couldn't. He lost his family making him the only Curse.

His life or if I have to be accurate, our life became even harder, because Morgan was the only heir to all his family's money, and the world didn't know we are spies.

Thank God, Nadia came up with the idea to put his whole family in a burned-out car and make up the story that they died in a car accident. Morgan was with me during that time and that's why he survived. People who didn't know about the truth started sending letters and text messages to Morgan, expressing their condolences.

It was even more difficult to bury them in front of the journalists because our spy activity had to be preserved. All Newbies and Professionals introduced themselves as our classmates and friends, and the Spies were our bodyguards. No one doubted anything, but it was a painful day for Morgan. From time to time, he could barely keep himself from crying, and I tried to calm him down by squeezing his hand or kissing his cheek, neck, and lips.

Of course, the media immediately noticed this, and we had to deal with it as well.

Everyone speculated who I was, but I was no one. According to them, I was a normal girl who managed to impress the billionaire Morgan only with charm and beauty. Their interest in me became even bigger when Morgan announces that he is engaged to me and to my surprise he created this wonderful lie about how he proposed to me while we were together in his mansion watching a romantic film. That made me love even more if this is possible.

The announce I am even pregnant was more delightful and everyone kept asking when we will marry, but we still didn't have an answer for that.

First, we have to stop Bryce and Logan. Talking about Logan, he was downstairs in the cell. We kept intriguing him, but he didn't answer the questions. While Morgan was training with the Newbies, I walked downstairs alone. Entering, he smiled and said:

- You come to visit me without your fiancé. This is new.

- Why do you keep doing this Logan? You saw that Bryce did and this was cruel. – I said ignoring his comment – Leaving him an orphan, hurt him a lot, but was it necessary.

- It was according to him. In this way, he can experience the loss dad experienced. – Logan answered and smiled devilishly – Although, the pain isn't completely because you are still here.

- What does that mean? – I asked confused.

- You see I am not real Logan. Bryce created a clone for his son so I can completely break Morgan. Once he was completely devastated, he will be a perfect target. – Logan chuckled and took one remote control from his pants – I will enjoy this.

I ran before he can blow himself, but the wave threw me to the wall, and I hit my head. My head was spinning, and my eyes weren't focused. I saw someone enter and before I lost unconscious, I heard Morgan's voice.