52)

Jason woke up after an hour and started crying again. Jacob stirred and started tearing up too. I took Jason and started rocking him. He stopped and I kissed his forehead. He was still feverish, but he didn't have as high as in the beginning.

I glanced at Morgan and Jacob. Both of them were worried but try to be strong and Jacob started to hold his hand towards his brother. Morgan sat closer to me and our kids grabbed each other hands starting to play a little.

I heard voices and I looked around seeing that the people who kidnapped us were running around. I smiled happy realizing that our family is here, and they are saving us. My dad entered the room and he unchained us.

Soon I was sitting on Morgan's lap in the armchair in my family house. Jacob and Jason were laying on the ground playing with my baby sister Abby and Cassie. I kissed Morgan's neck teasing him a little with my tongue and he moaned.

- Elena, stop. You are challenging me, and your parents are here. – he whispered in my ear causing me to giggle – And I am only 23. Still young to die.

- Well, I didn't have a chance to tease you like that since the boys came. – I whispered in his ear back and pecked it making him sigh.

We didn't make out maybe since the boys were born and even before that. Now that the boys are here with my parents and my sisters, this gave us chance to spend a little time together.

- Elena, stop making Morgan uncomfortable. – I heard mom and I blushed.

- Thank you, Caroline. – Morgan chuckled – Sometimes she can be such a disaster.

I hit him in the chest playfully causing him to smile lovely towards me. His mischievous spark kept dancing in his warm and full of love blue-green eyes. I couldn't believe that year ago I had to face dark Morgan as I call it. Whenever Morgan got mad at something his eyes become cold and the emotions in his eyes like love, care, and happiness disappeared. I don't know why, but I was glad I didn't have a chance to see this anymore. I was able to calm him down even before this can happen, but sometimes I got scared of what would happen if one day I am not around him and he get mad. I snuggled in him and he kissed my forehead.

- Mom, I want to eat. – Abby spoke and she jumped on my mom's lap.

- Wait, I want to make this too. – Cassie yelled a little and followed her sister.

I laughed. Jacob and Jason let a moan looking at us. I stood up, took them and sat again in the armchair. This armchair was enough big for the four of us.

- I love you so much. – Morgan whispered in my ear.

- I love you too. – I said pecking his cheek and looking at our babies who were smiling – I love you too, both of you.

They make a cute sound and hug us. Morgan moved a little and I stood up sitting on the sofa holding Jacob. Morgan with Jason in his arms sat next to me and put his arm around my shoulders. Jacob and Jason start playing with our shirts and Jason even grabbed to play with Morgan's necklace. It was his Curse locket which he had been wearing since he was a little, I guess.

However, it wasn't the only one. It was two locket pieces. The first one was his Curse crest, which was worn by every person in his family, and a crescent moon almost certainly represents the Moon spy organization, his mother Hayley spy organization. He never took them and, on his finger, they were his father's ring alongside the organization ring showing that he is the leader.

I was wearing my necklace "M.C. ♡ E.W.", his Curse ring with which he proposed to me and of course the Curse crest, which I received at our wedding.

Our wedding was amazing, and it was made two months after we defeated Bryce. Of course, we had to stay and act like normal people because of the many reporters and cameras. Morgan had used to that and knew how exactly to act. I needed a little help, but it wasn't something terrifying. This was also part of our life.

Morgan's phone buzz distracted me from my thoughts, and I looked at him. He took his phone from the nightstand and thought about a second.

- I had to take this. Sorry. – Morgan smiled and I nodded moving Jason in my lap.

Morgan gave a peck and went outside to talk. I couldn't see or hear him and that was getting me nervous. I don't know why, but I have a bad feeling that something terrible will happen. Erika came to me inviting me to lunch.

It was so amazing to spend time with my parents and sisters. During all talks, Abby and Cassie didn't stop ticking Jason and Jacob making them laugh so sweet that I couldn't stop smiling.

However, Morgan didn't show up and I was getting nervous now. It was getting 3 pm and I officially didn't see him from noon. While Jason and Jacob had a nap, I walked around the house looking for him. I found him staying outside sitting on the stairs playing with his rings nervously. I sat next to him smiling, but he didn't smile back. His eyes were red and seem like he had been crying, but now he was calmer.

- Morgan, what happened? Who call you? – I asked carefully.

My husband bite his lip and sighed heavily. I took his arm squeezing it and he glanced at me.

- I can't tell. – he said with a breaking voice – If I do it, you and our kids will die.

- Did someone threaten you? – I questioned confused.

- Elena, please, I don't want to lose you. – Morgan said as one tear appear.

I wiped the tear and stroked his cheek with my thumb. I leaned forward giving him the best and most comforting kiss I can, but Morgan made it passionately trying to put his tongue in my mouth. I let him do it, but I heard giggling behind me, and I separated. Erika together with my parents were sitting closer to the door watching us.

- We only wanted to tell you that we can go to town after the kids wake up. – my dad spoke awkwardly, and I nodded.

They left and I glanced at Morgan. He sighed and looked again in the unknown direction. I kissed his cheek and whispered in his ear:

- When you are ready to talk, I will be there for you. – I glanced at his face – Do you want to come with us?

Morgan shook his head closing his eyes painfully. At a moment like this, the best way is to leave Morgan alone. Even if you stay with him, he wouldn't say a thing or be open to his emotion. I nodded and stood up, entering inside. I went into our bedroom where Jason and Jacob slept in their big baby bed. They didn't like to sleep alone because they love to sleep together. I sat on the bed watching them and thought about the reason why Morgan was broken. Maybe the first option is Logan or Lana who maybe had threatened him with something. The second option is a henchman of Bryce searching for revenge or maybe both Logan and the henchmen. Whenever it is, I wouldn't let Morgan deal with it.