3)

I woke up and I realized I am laying on Morgan's chest. I moved slightly but he kept sleeping. Realizing that Erika would be worried, I left Morgan with a note: "Thank you for the night. I have to go. See you in class. Elena".

Erika was worried sick and the moment I said where I was, she smirked asking if we had sex. I denied it and I got myself ready for the day.

I walked to my class with Erika. She sat next to Rafael kissing him. The teacher just started when someone enter the room.

- Mister Curse, getting late on your first day. Any excuses? – he asked.

- Nope, but next time I will have. – Morgan said sarcastically and saw that the place next to me is free – Can I sit now?

- Don't get late again. – the teacher warned him.

Morgan nodded without mood and sat next to me smiling and whispering "Hey". I whispered to him back and his smile got even bigger. He was so cute now.

After a few minutes, Tania, one of the students, burst into the room running.

- Miss Joshua, any excuses - why you are late? – the teacher asked annoyed.

- I overslept. – Tania answered and, at that moment, noticed Morgan.

She smiled cheerfully and sat still smiling at him like a creep. Morgan glanced again at his notebook and start drawing something.

The teacher was explaining about the animals in Africa, and he let us watch a film about them. Only I was watching. The others were talking or playing on their phone. Morgan's phone buzzed and I saw it was a message from Tania. The boy noticed this too but chuckled seeing me.

- Someone is jealous. – he smirked.

- No, what? Be careful with her. She is doing sex with every boy here and then leaves them. – I explained.

- Bad girl. – Morgan replied and I nodded – If I was this type of girl, I would say she is cute.

- Thank goodness, you aren't. – I whispered and Morgan laughed.

- Mister Curse and Miss Wood, detention after class. – the teacher spoke.

Detention! I never have detention.

We had to stay in this room for an hour but with Peter and Tania. I was writing my homework trying to ignore Peter's glance at me.

- I think you fell from the sky with these beautiful blue-green eyes. – I heard Tania and I looked.

- Thanks for the compliment, Tania. – Morgan smirked – I would have said something but for eyes too, but you are better at that.

Tania laughed causing me to frown. Morgan chuckled and Tania got closer to him. I hold my breath. He didn't even move and when Tania kissed him, I felt sick. However, Morgan pushed her slightly and lean next to her ear whispering something. She moaned happily and smiled.

- Obviously, you have the competition. – Peter chuckled.

No, I didn't want to believe this. Morgan didn't seem to be a bad boy and playboy. The moment the hour finish, I run.

- Elena, wait. – I heard Morgan, but I didn't turn - Elena, please.

- Why do you do it? – I said facing him angrily – I trusted you and you flirt with Tania like that. You even kiss her.

- Sorry, I can't explain why I did it. – Morgan said and took my arm – But my eyes catch someone else. – he smiled - A girl with brown hair and brown eyes like the bark of the trees with a beautiful smile and laugh that cause me to melt every time I see or hear it.

- Me. – I chuckled and Morgan smiled kissing my cheek.

- I will never hurt you, Elena. I promise. – he whispered in my ear as he leans back staring at my eyes – I just need you to trust me.

- Okay, I trust you. – I smiled.

Morgan smiled even more and looked around. There were no people here and he kissed me on the lips. I melted putting my arms around his neck and returning the kiss. That was my first kiss since Peter, and it was much different. Morgan was careful and didn't rush the kiss. I have a feeling he just wanted to experience every part of it just like me. It was so much extraordinary that I even stopped functioning properly. We kissed like that for a few minutes before we stop still smiling.

- See you later, Elena. – Morgan smiled.

- We can watch a movie after that. – I suggested - In your room.

- Yeah, okay. I will write to you. – Morgan answered and give me a peck on the lips before going to his class.

I sighed happily and went to my class still thinking about our kiss. It felt so right, and I had a feeling we are destined to be with each other.