24)

I kicked the soccer ball, but Jade jumped catching the ball. She started to rejoice and threw me the ball. I sighed and looked at Morgan, Gracie, Blair, Mike, Neil, and Erika who were staying not far away.

- Whose turn is it? – I asked.

- Mine. – Morgan answered, coming to me, and kissed me taking the ball.

He put the ball on the ground and stepped back getting ready. Jade hit her gloves taking a position and smiled slyly.

- Come on, Morgan, come on. – Gracie, Blair, Mike, and Neil started to cheer him up.

Morgan took a breath and kicked the ball. Jade jumped, but the ball passed millimetres from her hands. GOAL.

I hugged Morgan and kissed him passionately making him smile under the kiss.

- I wasn't prepared. – Jade excused herself - Do it again.

Morgan made the same thing, but he managed to score again. Hayley came holding Henry who is looking around and said:

- Morgan, she is here.

- Who is here? – Erika asked confused.

- Alyssa, my ex-girlfriend come. – Morgan answered.

I saw that Gracie, Blair, Mike, and Neil looked at each other, as they knew something. Morgan entered inside with me by his side. One beautiful girl with brown hair and black eyes was sitting on the sofa.

- Morgy. – she exclaimed so cheerfully that scared me.

- Hey, Alyssa. – Morgan greeted her.

Alyssa hugged him tight and whispered something in his ear. Morgan finally giggled.

- Alyssa, this is Elena, my fiancée. – Morgan introduced me – Elena, this is Alyssa, my ex.

- That sound a little harsh. – Alyssa chuckled and we shook hands – Nice to meet you. I never had a chance to propose to him. You succeeded.

- Actually, he proposed to me. – I mention shyly.

- Oh. – Alyssa said, but she seems to be unhappy.

- What are you doing here? – Morgan returned her attention to him.

- Didn't you hear? – she asked confused, but Morgan raised his eyebrow – Barry died in a car accident two days ago.

Morgan and Alyssa went into his room to catch up while I was downstairs with Erika.

- You have competition. – Erika chuckled.

- Why will I have? I trust Morgan and I knew he won't return to her. – I answered - After all, Alyssa cheated on him.

Gracie and Blair sat on the sofas and I decided to ask:

- Do you know Alyssa well?

- Yes. Alyssa was always smart and is a very good warrior that trained at the same time as Morgan. She always had a crush on our brother and always talk to him about everything. – Gracie explained.

- Also, she was so jealous when Morgan talked with other girls and always show in front of them their relationship like kissing his lips, hugging him around the waist or mentioning something so cheesy making even Morgan embarrassed. – Blair added.

- Then why did he cheat on her and engage Barry. – I wondered.

- In the beginning, it was amazing, but Morgan started to be annoyed by her demeanour and they quarrelled several times over the matter. She did it in her anger, but we don't know why she married Barry. – Blair answered me.

- With one word a bitch. – Erika commented and the twins nodded – Elena when I will have my sister time?

- Now if you want. – I chuckled and Erika immediately nodded.

We went into her room and we maybe spend three hours talking about everything that came to our minds. It was amazing to spend time with my twin and I miss it.

We walked downstairs and I saw on the armchair that Morgan was sitting and feeding the little Henry with a bottle of milk. Gracie and Blair sat on the same spot before on the sofa talking with Morgan for something. Mike and Neil were staying around him smiling and making funny faces in front of the baby.

- Family moment. – Erika made an entrance behind me.

- Always the right moment, Wood. – Morgan grinned.

I sat back on the armrests of the chair, and Henry had just drunk his milk. Morgan handed me the bottle and put it on his shoulder, patting it on the back. The little one belched innocently and sweetly, making us all smile.

Alyssa came in and noticed the new additions. She asked to hold Henry and Morgan handed her his brother. As soon as he was in her arms, Henry burst into tears and cried a few seconds later.

- Apparently, he doesn't like people who aren't his parents or his siblings. - she smiled nervously trying to calm him.

As I was closer, I took him in my arms and Henry immediately stopped crying. He even smiled and squeezed my finger.

- How do you calm him down? – Alyssa asked confused.

- He didn't allow anyone from his family to hold him, but he see Elena as a part of the family. – Morgan explained – He was always like that.

- But I am part of the family too. – Alyssa looked offended.

- Not everyone like cheaters. – Neil sighed.

- Why don't we go to the others? The lunch is ready. – Morgan said stopping Alyssa to say something.

She sighed nodding and left the room.

- You can be right, Neil, but please don't say it in front of her. She doesn't want to be called like that. – Morgan explained.

- Then why did she do it? – Mike asked confused.

Since Alyssa came here, she didn't stop talking with Morgan and kept her distance closer to him although he was with his siblings or me. Something was wrong here. I can feel it.

- Is it only me or only I don't trust her? – I asked.

Gracie, Blair, Mike, and Neil raised their hands and even Henry let a little sound agreeing. Morgan clenched his jaw like always when he is angry and try to figure out a plan.