17)

I didn't talk to my dad and I was still mad at him. He never slap me on the cheek and I couldn't forget him. My cheek was still little red and it keep reminding me.

My parents decided it was a good idea to train Erika and me but I refused and I got in the car. I drove to the dock and I sat on the edge of the dock, shaking my legs over the water. I don't know why, but I felt calm and protected here.

My thoughts were interrupted by the noise of motorcycles and laughter. I turned and saw four bikers stop. There were three boys and a girl dressed in leather clothes equipped with helmets, knee pads, elbow pads and everything needed to ride a motorcycle.

- What are you doing here? - shouted one of the boys - This is Curse's territory.

- I did not know. - I said, standing up. - I don't want trouble.

- Wait a minute. - said the approaching girl - You are Elena Wood, the girl of our enemy.

I stepped back, remembering that I had not taken my pistol and another weapon. The boys approached, cracking their fingers and ready to hit me when a fifth rider appeared on the horizon.

- You are already in trouble. He is here. - the second boy smiled.

I looked at the biker but calmed down realizing it was Morgan. He noticed me and came to me. I tried to hide my red cheek, but he grabbed my chin and lifted my head.

- Who hit her? - he growled at the others.

- No one, Wolf, we're telling the truth. - the third boy apologized immediately.

- It wasn't them. - I said and Morgan looked at me - They didn't even touch me.

- Get out of here. - Morgan ordered, but no one moved. - Now, get out.

The three boys and the girl ran away, got on the bikes, put on their helmets and disappeared.

- What happened to your cheek? - Morgan asked sweetly again.

- Nothing special. - I said smiling and took his hand – I am glad to see you here.

- Me too, but be careful next time. You're here in my family's territory and they are not very big fans of yours anymore. - Morgan replied.

- I know. I just wanted to be alone. – I said.

- Elena, what happened? - Morgan asked, realizing again that there was something - Oh, my God. - I looked at him confused - He hit you because we kissed.

- It wasn't exactly like that. I called him an enemy because he stole your brother and he hit me. It doesn't even hurt. - I said instantly.

- But it's very red. - Morgan said and leaned down kissing my cheek - Now both are red.

I blushed and smiled, trying to control myself.

- Can you stay with me? I don't want to come back to school yet. – I asked him.

- Sure. – Morgan smiled and sat on the ground.

I sat in front of him crossing my legs. Morgan did the same thing coming first a little closer. I smiled as he pecked my lips.

- Why this motorist didn't know I am your girlfriend? – I wondered.

- They weren't in the building while you were training, but I will make sure they know the next time. – Morgan answered – What is going on in the school?

- Is that some way to use me to revenge on my parents? – I asked joking and Morgan shook his head smiling – Well, my dad wanted to train Erika and me today, but I didn't want to see my dad still. What is happening with you and your family?

- Nothing special. We spend so much family time together and I enjoy it. – Morgan answered – Gracie, Blair, Mike, Neil and I immediately get closer. We even prank our parents a few times.

- I want to see this. – I smiled – How is Henry?

- He is a little ill. Nothing serious, but my mom is taking care of it. – Morgan answered.

- Six kids and she managed to keep up with everyone. – I commented causing Morgan to laugh.

- I am 19 and I am a young adult. Gracie and Blair are teenagers, while Mike and Niel are the kids. Henry is still a newborn. – Morgan remarked to me.

- Sorry, young adult. – I chuckled and I thought – But that means you are dating a teenager and this is forbidden.

- Really? Two years apart are a problem? – Morgan frowned.

I smiled and kissed him. He kissed me back but then my phone buzzed.

- You had the phone the whole time. – Morgan is shocked – They can track you.

- I don't think they will do it. – I said.

- Then how Jade knew we are here? – he asked me and I realized it was all my fault; it seemed like he read my mind because he took my hands – Hey, Elena, it isn't your fault.

I heard footsteps and I stood up saying:

- You better run. I am sorry.

Morgan stood up, kissed my cheek and ran to his motor. He put on his helmet and set off. In the distance, I saw my father's car and immediately ran there.