46)

For days, I couldn't get rid of this memory. It keeps appearing over and over in my mind whenever someone except Morgan touched me or in my nightmares. The newbies and the professionals saw me now as weak and a few times tried to get rid of me, but Morgan and his siblings saved me.

I was staying in Morgan's room wrapped up and just lying down. I couldn't fall asleep, but I was so tired.

- This can't continue. – I heard Gracie's worried voice in front of the door.

- What do you suggest? – Morgan spoke – This fucking muggle raped her, and you think she will stand up and be okay again.

- No, no. – Blair replied – You know what we mean. You are the next leader and like your fiancée, Elena will become too.

- But she isn't the same anymore. – Gracie added – There will be riots soon and we have to come up with something.

It was quiet and then the door opened. Morgan came to me kneeling beside the bed and took my hand.

- How are you feeling, Love? – he asked me worried and so soft.

- Is it true? – I asked and Morgan got confused – What did Gracie say about the riots? Is it true?

- We don't know. So many women want to marry me because of the power, but they can't until we are still engaged. – Morgan answered.

- What now? I can just leave and... - I started, but Morgan stopped me:

- No, you won't. I found a solution, but we have to be sure of one thing first. – Morgan said and sighed – That you aren't pregnant.

At that thought, I immediately felt myself crying. I tried to hold back, but I couldn't because Morgan wiped the tears from my cheeks.

- Come with me. - he said calmly.

I stood up and, holding hands, we went to the hospital. I was tested and to my relief, I was not pregnant by the fucking liar. Morgan planned to get pregnant by him, but since it has to be faster the doctor came up with a plan. They had taken sperm from Morgan and needed to fertilize it with my egg. All I had to do was to agree.

I did it and now we had to wait a few weeks to find out if it worked. The whole time Morgan couldn't stop smiling and the mischievous spark keep dancing in his blue-green eyes. We exited the room and Morgan took my arm pulling me to the dining room.

- Look, what we have here? - I heard a girl's mocking voice – The little scary bird is outside.

- But the big bad wolf is protecting her. – Morgan added making me laugh and the girl frowned.

Sitting at the table, Mike, Neil, and Henry didn't waste time hugging me carefully and greeting me. I didn't stir and let them. Gracie and Blair show up too. We ate and laughed just like before.

We walked from the dining room, and I stopped Morgan kissing him on the lips passionately. He smiled under the kiss and returned it.

- Do you want to spend some time cuddling and watching a film? – I asked.

- Yes, but can it wait. – Morgan said, his happy mood suddenly changes immediately to sad – I have to do something first.

- Okay, see you later then. – I replied and he pecked my cheek.

He walked away, but I followed him. I knew him and he was trying to hide something now. He went downstairs to the cell and I hide behind the wall. Why was he going to talk with Logan?

- So did I become a father? – Logan grinned.

- No, you only mentally destroy her. – Morgan answered – But hey, Elena and I will have a kid.

- Are you kidding right now? – Logan growled.

I bent down slightly to see. The good thing was that the entrance was on the side and the two fell parallel to the door and had not yet seen me.

- Did I look like I am kidding? – Morgan smiled cunning and got to the bars – You lost Logan. I told you two years ago that I will be the one Elena will choose.

- We will see. Did she know about your little secret? – Logan chuckled and grabbed the bars smiling slyly - Does she know you lied to her for one little detail?

Morgan's face didn't change, and he folded his arms angrily. Logan grinned and continued:

- Oh, she doesn't know. Imagine how much it would hurt her to find out. Why don't we tell her? - it was quiet for a few seconds, but I heard Morgan sigh and Logan chuckled - Elena, we know you're there.

I swallowed nervously, wondering if I should show up or not. Now or never.

I went to Morgan, but he stared at his shoes, kicking the little stones. His face was sad and worried. I touched his chin and lifted his head. My brown eyes met his blue-green eyes. His eyes were tearful, but he didn't cry yet.

- Morgan, what's going on? – I asked.

- Tell her. – Logan grinned and I looked at him – It hurt like hell, doesn't it.

- What is he talking about? – I asked confused, and I glanced back at Morgan.

His mouth kept opening and closing unable to say a thing.

- I will say it. Since Lana didn't get pregnant from Morgan, you were the option and, in the beginning, I wanted to do it just like we did it with Morgan or even get you drunk. However, Morgan stopped me, offering me his life. – Logan explained smiling – If he dares to say something to anyone, he will die.

- But he can't die. The poison is out. – I smiled, but Morgan explained miserably:

- No, I will die eventually in the same agony you saw me before Logan give me the antidote. But we don't know if it will be sooner or later.

- Why didn't you tell me in the beginning? – I asked, but I stepped back – Wait you lie to me that you are feeling better, don't you?

- Sorry, Elena. I wanted to protect you. The moment my life ends you will be in danger and that's why I took measures. – Morgan told me – Our kid. Even if he isn't the next commander, no one will dare to touch you.

- I want you, Morgan. Don't you understand? It has always been you. – I declared taking his arms – I don't care if you lied to me or not, I only care to spend my life with you.

- He lied to you and hide something so important from you. Won't you get mad at him? – Logan yelled.

- No, but I am mad at you. – I said and pulled Morgan out of the room.

Soon we were cuddling, but everything kept returning to me and I leaned on my elbow staring at Morgan. He sensed me and turned his head to me, which until now was focused on the movie.

- How many years you are left? – I asked him.

- I am not very sure. – Morgan smiled faintly – But tomorrow I will make sure to do tests.

- You will do it. – I said leaning to kiss him – You don't feel pain when I kiss you, did you?

Morgan shook his head, and I pressed our lips together. He wrapped me around the waist and without realizing moved it down to my legs. That made me whimper and lean back.

- Elena, sorry. I forget. – Morgan apologized momentarily.

- No, it's nothing. Everything is fine. – I smiled at him and pecked his lips – I just need time. Okay.

- Okay. – Morgan answered smiling.

I put my head on his chest and we continued to watch the movie.