8)

The end of the week come fast, and I had to think about the lie to go with Morgan. However, Nikolaos and Hayley from different names had sent my dad a letter telling him that I get the chance to go to study in an elite school together with Machado's siblings.

In the beginning, my dad wasn't sure, but finding that Morgan is transferred there too, he agreed. I took my goodbyes with him, Erika and even Mom who came because she was near the town.

The spy building was so big. There was a training room, where I spend most of the time, the students' rooms, where every spy in training was sleeping, and in a separate corridor from ours, where the Curses were. Gracie and Blair were in my group, and I quickly became friends with them. They were identical twins, and, in the beginning, I confused them a lot. Honestly, everyone was confusing them except their family. There was also a girl in the group named Sasha, who was doing everything to anoint Morgan. Most of the time, Morgan oversaw our training when his parents were away.

The first week I snuck into sleep with him, and no one knew. However, his parents found out, and a few days later, everyone knew I had an affair with the general's biggest son. The days passed quickly, turning into weeks, and then into months. Two months had passed until I realized it.

I went into the gym and saw Sasha already training. Gracie and Blair entered a few seconds after me.

- Hey, Elena. - Gracie greeted me with a big smile.

- Hey, Gracie. - I said, and she nodded showing me that I was right - Hey, Blair.

- Hey, are you ready to train? - Blair asked.

Before I could answer, Sasha intervened in our conversation:

- She's always ready to see her boyfriend. Even if she fails, she will still become a spy agent.

- One doesn't matter to the other. - I said - Plus I'm better than you.

Sasha frowned and hit me. Gracie and Blair stopped her before she could do it again, but instead, she kicked me.

- What is going on here? - Morgan shouted as he entered with his father.

- Elena challenged me and I had to defend myself. - Sasha lied.

- I wasn't. - I shouted, but I felt a hand on my shoulder and noticed it was Morgan telling me with one look to calm down.

- Today we will train in teams. Two against my son. - Nikolaos said and I was confused - Everyone has three minutes.

With our training, Nikolaos wanted to train Morgan as well. My boyfriend stood on the mattress and bandaged his eyes. His father took a stick and threw it at Morgan, but he surprised us all by grabbing it with great precision. Gracie and Blair were together and first to face him. The two acted as a team and were very good, but Morgan stopped their every attack and even managed to bring them down. When the three minutes passed, Morgan was still standing without getting tired. Gracie and Blair, on the other hand, were on the ground breathing tired. Others failed to bring him down. He was amazing with the stick even with his eyes closed. Then it was Sasha and me.

Sasha attacked first, but Morgan stopped her staff with his and knocked her to the ground. She jumped again and attacked without thinking. However, I stood to the side, watching for Morgan's weakness. Once Sasha was on the mattress again, this was my chance. I swung my stick, but Morgan blocked the attack. That's what I expected. The moment we were close I kissed him lightly on the lips causing him to distract and knock him. I pressed him to the ground, and he took off her bandage.

- You trick me. - he was offended, but I could see that he was proud of me.

- Don't get distracted then. - I smiled and I stood up to help him.

- Good work, Wolf Princess. - Nikolaos said, approaching, grabbing Morgan's stick - She used exactly what you didn't do. She found Morgan's weak spot and used it against him.

- So, we have to kiss Morgan to defeat him. - Sasha chuckled making me growl, but Nikolaos knocked her to the ground.

- Keep training. Morgan came with me. - said Nikolaos.

They went close to the door talking about something. With Gracie and Blair, we trained, but I wondered what they were talking about.

- What can it be? – I asked while trying to punch Blair.

- We don't know, but he would probably give him a mission. He hasn't been to one in two months. – Blair answered blocking my attack and trying to hit me.

- Have you been on a mission so far? – I asked.

- Only spies who had finished their training can go. – Gracie answered and pushed me on the ground – We can't disobey this rule.

- When do we finish our training? – I asked.

- The moment we defeated our mom but since she can't do this, this will be our dad. – Blair explained helping me to stand.

I noticed Morgan nodded and left the room. Nikolaos stayed to train us in Bandage Battle. None of us could do it like my boyfriend.

I took a bath after training and a few hours later Morgan and I were in his room together. We lay down on the bed, hugging, but I couldn't sleep. I stroked his belly with my finger and when I got to his tattoo, I asked:

- When is the tattoo done - before or after the training?

- Whenever you want. It doesn't matter much. - Morgan replied - Do you want to have one?

I looked up into those beautiful blue-green eyes and smiled. I stood up slightly, kissing him, and pulled away, staring at him.

- I have already figured out what I want. – I answered.

- Why? I thought you were a good girl. - Morgan grinned.

- I'm still good, but I want to have one just like my boyfriend. - I answered and leaned over to his lips, but I did not kiss him immediately - Plus, since I am a member of your family, I do not want to split from the team.

Morgan hummed smiling and I collapsed our lips together. We kiss for some time before we had to take our breaths.

- I have to go on a mission tomorrow. – he said suddenly.

- Where and when you are coming back? – I asked.

- I have to take down one spy called Lucien and I don't know. – Morgan answered.

- He is dangerous, and he killed every person who dares to challenge him. Don't tell me you are going alone. – I almost yelled.

- I am going with Kevin and Oliver, other great spies after my dad and a whole team of other spies. – Morgan answered.

- Just be careful. – I begged – Please.

- I will always come back to you, Wolf Princess. – Morgan smiled.

- Don't break your promise, Wolf. – I smiled matching his smile.

Hayleycreated this code name for me because she understood about us. That means I amMorgan's princess and his girlfriend.