45)

Strange voices woke me up and I opened my eyes. My wrists and ankles were still tied up. Morgan was leaning on the wall next to me and watching Alyssa expectable. Maybe I missed their conversation, but I was angry with Morgan. How much I persuade him to tell me, but he didn't want to tell me anything different from what I know.

Bryce entered the room furious holding his pistol ready to shoot us.

- What's going on? – Alyssa asked confused.

- We don't have time. We are moving with the plan. – Bryce said and looked at me – Take her.

- No, don't. – Morgan yelled, but he was restrained and hit in the head.

The two assistants caught me and took me to the other room. Before I enter the room, I saw Morgan try to stand up, but was stopped again. The two assistants threw me on the bed and left me like that. Logan was in the room.

- Help me. – I begged.

- Oh, poor Elena. You should have trusted Morgan more. He was right for me. - Logan said, smiling slyly.

- You lied to me. - I was shocked - For everything?

- Yes, it was easy. My father wanted a stronger heir, and since Morgan didn't get Lana pregnant after they had sex, I decided with you. I wanted it to be slow for you to fall in love with me. I waited, but nothing. - Logan explained, standing in front of me and pressing me to the bed – I will like that.

I didn't want to say what followed and I would try not to say it out loud. Some of you would understand what he did, but if you don't understand, you don't need to want to know.

Logan brought me back to Morgan, but I couldn't stop crying and trembling with fear. Morgan hugged me and kissed my forehead, trying to calm me down. I stared into his worried blue-green eyes, but I couldn't calm down and hugged him, putting my head on his shoulders and my nose in his neck.

- What did you do to her? - Morgan shouted.

- What should have happened a long time ago. - I heard Logan laugh - Don't look at me like that, Morgan. You knew I was a nasty liar.

- How could you ruin her like that? You fucking asshole, she will never fully recover. - Morgan shouted again.

I heard Bryce grin, and everything was quiet. I felt arms around my hips and immediately whimpered.

- Hey, it is me. I will never hurt you. - Morgan said, hugging me - Shh, I'm here. No one will hurt you anymore, I promise.

I cried in his neck again. Morgan continued to soothe me with gentle words and even tell me stories. He told me about his first mission as a spy and how he beat Alyssa once in football.

After a while, I calmed down, but I was cuddled in him and from time to time when he moved slightly, I was stirred instantly.

- I didn't know this will happen, Morgan. – Alyssa spoke – Now when I remember some things, I know I made mistake taking you here.

- This isn't your fault, Alyssa. – Morgan sighed – Logan, Lana and Bryce wanted revenge on my family and Elena got hurt because of that.

- No, it isn't. – I whispered with a trembling voice, and I looked at his blue-green eyes – Logan lied to me. He wasn't my friend.

- I am so sorry, Love. If I can get back in time, I would have changed everything bad that happen. – he told me and carefully kissed my lips – I will be here with you.

- I know. – I cried and huddled in his again.

I heard someone coming closer and I jumped shock in Morgan's embrace. He hugged me again moving me close and started to rock me carefully.

- I will do everything to help you, Morgan. You and Elena, especially her, don't deserve this. – Alyssa stated, kneeling next to us.

- Tell my parents where we are. If my tracker in the arm and my phone had a signal, they would have come. – Morgan replied.

- Take care of her. – Alyssa chuckled and left.

Morgan moved me and now my head alongside my chest was closer to him. I got myself closer and tremble for a moment when I remember what happened. Morgan kissed my neck trying to reassure me, but I can sense he was tired and still a little nauseous. We just stay like that cuddling without speaking.

I heard footsteps and I moved slightly to see who is coming. Logan.

- Hey, babe. – Logan smirked and that made me cuddle in Morgan more waking him up.

- What do you want this time? – Morgan growled.

- Round two. – Logan answered the moment his father's assistants come.

- Over my dead body. – Morgan replied and moved me behind him – I won't allow you to do it.

- What will you do? You are tied up and still nauseous. How do you think you will stop me from doing it? – Logan laughed a little.

He walked closer and kneeled in front of us. He touched my leg and I pulled away from him, but I had nowhere to run. At that moment, Morgan defended me by grabbing Logan and knocking him to the ground. I don't know how, but he managed to break the ropes with this movement.

His father's assistants ran to stop him before he could get off the ropes at his feet. Logan regained consciousness and pressed me against the wall, but there was nothing he could do because someone had pointed a gun at his head. Nikolaos Curse.