2)

I took one of my beautiful shirts and I put my jeans on. Erika was already there when I heard a knock. I opened the door and I saw Morgan. He was wearing ripped jeans, a black leather jacket with a black shirt under it, and leather boots.

- You are late. – I said.

- One minute and two seconds don't count. – Morgan smirked.

- Come in. I just have to choose a jacket and I am ready. – I said while opening my door.

Morgan entered the room looking around. He didn't touch anything. I kept searching for my favourite jacket and I found it. It was black-green with the school logo.

- I am ready. – I said.

- A uniform. – Morgan frowned.

- It isn't a uniform. This is my favourite jacket and we are going to be late for the party. – I answered him.

Morgan rolled his eyes and held his hand like a gentleman. I took his arm and soon we were at the party. We went to the bar and I took a cup, giving it to Morgan.

- Oh, I don't drink. – Morgan refused.

- Why? – I wondered.

Morgan thought about a reason longer than I expected, but he finally answered:

- I can easily get drunk and I don't want to make a scene here.

- Okay, I won't beg you. – I said and I took a sip – But you are going to miss a lot.

Morgan leaned forward a few inches from my lips and I held my breath.

- Tullamore Dew isn't the best whiskey. My father prefers Jack Daniel's and claims it is the best. – Morgan said going back to his position before.

I had to calm my heartbeat for a second before I said anything.

- Do you want to dance? – I asked, but Morgan kept quiet – Please, don't say you can't dance.

- I can dance, Elena. I wanted to ask you first. – Morgan replied and took my arm.

He pulled me to the people and put his hands around my waist. I, on the other hand, put mine around his neck staring at these beautiful blue-green eyes. If I look a little closer, I could see one little mischievous spark.

- What are you thinking about? – Morgan interrupted my thoughts.

- I was just thinking about what beautiful eyes you have. Especially with that mischievous spark in them. – I said.

- I inherited these blue eyes from my dad and the green part from my mom while my siblings have only my mom's eyes. The spark is all mine, however. – Morgan explained with a big smile – Your eyes are beautiful too.

- Thanks. Tell me more about you. – I said.

- You can read on the web about me. – Morgan answered suddenly and his happy mood disappeared.

- I can but some things aren't true, I suppose. I want to know you better. – I explained myself.

- Okay. You have one question. – Morgan replied.

- Only one? – I gasped and Morgan nodded without an impression on his face.

I thought hard because I didn't want to waste my question. I had a crush on him, and I had to know if he was seeing someone already.

- Do you have a girlfriend? – I asked.

- I had one, but we separated after a huge fight a year ago. – Morgan answered.

- Sorry. – I said.

- Let's not talk about me. – Morgan sighed and I nodded in agreement – What about you, Elena?

- I had a boyfriend. We aren't together anymore for a few months. – I said.

- But you still want me. – I heard a voice.

Peter, my evil ex, was standing near us already drunk. I let go of Morgan and I said towards him:

- No, I don't want you.

- You still do because you want to make me jealous. – Peter said and smirked towards Morgan – You can go away now. I will take care of Elena.

- Nah. – Morgan answered – I don't even listen to my mom. Why would I listen to you?

Peter got closer to Morgan and I had a feeling this won't end well.

- Listen, Curse. I don't know how many lawyers you have and how many years I will be in prison, but the moment I hit you, you will want to have listened to me. – Peter growled.

Morgan crossed his arms not moving from his position. Peter hit Morgan, but he didn't fletch. The next thing I knew they were fighting. I came to my senses and together with Erika, Rafael and one of my sister's friends pulled them apart. Morgan had bruised cheek and split lip. I grabbed his hand, took him away and we entered his room. I took the first aid kit and I started cleaning his hand, which was covered in blood.

- What did he do? – Morgan asked after minutes of quietness.

- He cheated on me. – I answered remembering the day and feeling tears forming in my eyes.

- Elena. – Morgan said taking my chin and lifting my head – Why are you crying now? He doesn't deserve any of this.

- It's easy to say it. – I sighed.

- If that will make you feel okay, my ex-girlfriend cheated on me too. Three times. – Morgan answered.

- Why would she do that? – I asked.

- I don't know. Do you know the worst part? – Morgan said and I looked at him with curiosity – She did it with my best friend and now they are engaged.

- I feel good now. You are more fucked than me. – I chuckled and I started cleaning his lip.

Morgan frowned at the pain but didn't say a thing.

- Do you want to watch a movie? – he suggested when I was ready.

- Yes, but I am choosing which one. – I answered and Morgan nodded.

We laid down on his bed. He turned on his laptop and, of course, opened Netflix. I looked for a few minutes until I find a film. We cuddled at each other watching the movie and we fell asleep like that.