21)

Derek, Sara, and Jade hearing this theory, in the beginning, thought that Morgan is just trying to trick us. I didn't think like that. Like boss of our spy organizations, dad decided to invite Curses to finally make a peace.

I heard the car, and I went outside. A large white van had parked. Morgan, Gracie, and Blair had already gone out to discuss something with their father. Mike and Neil stood beside them. Neil looked like Hayley, but I noticed he had blue eyes just like Nikolaos, Henry and partly Morgan.

Morgan noticed me immediately and a smile appeared on his face. He came to me and kissed me on the lips.

- Your parents haven't seen them. - he whispered in my ear.

- What? – I asked confused, but he just smiled, and I touched my neck - Morgan, how could you?

I had hickeys as a trace of his kisses on my neck from yesterday.

- How will I explain it to my parents? – I asked him.

- Without the details. – Morgan winked at me, and I hit him causing him to gasp.

– You deserve it. – I chuckled.

- Why does he deserve it? – Gracie asked appearing with Blair, Mike, and Neil.

- You marked her. – Blair realized seeing my neck – I thought you didn't do it yet.

- Am I missing something? – Neil asked confused.

- I am confused too. – Mike replied.

- This is something our parents will explain when you get older. – Morgan answered, but Hayley with Henry in her hands, Nikolaos and my parents came closer hearing.

- What do we have to explain? – Nikolaos asked crossing his arms.

I stayed quiet completely embarrassed and shy, but my mom noticed my neck first. She looked at Morgan angry, who swallowed hard.

- Let's get inside and talk about the peace. – she said and I calmed down a little.

Entering Erika, Derek, Sara, and Jade turn their heads looking at our guests. I could see the tension between Derek, Sara, Nikolaos, and Hayley, but also between Jade and Morgan. I took Morgan's hand and pull him to the armchair. If I managed to keep at least one of his family members calm, the others will be too. Right? Is that make sense?

Morgan was sitting on the armchair with me on his lap. I had put my arm around his chest, and he had his hands around my waist. My family sat on the left sofa and the Curses sat on the other sofa. Both sides were quiet, and no one knew from where to start. My dad cleared his throat and spoke:

- Morgan and Elena found that there was a huge difference in your family logo and that was left when my first wife died. If that's true, this means your family was blamed and if we make a peace with each other, we will be able to find the real villain.

- The real villain sits in front of me. – Nikolaos chuckled, but Hayley took his hand and peripherals:

- What he wanted to say is that we have all done terrible things and for both sides, this peace won't be easier.

Nikolaos nodded agreeing with his wife although I can see he wanted revenge. Gracie, Blair, Mike, and Neil look at Morgan as the bigger sibling, but he didn't do anything. I glanced at him, and I saw he was far from relaxing but stayed quiet because of me. Our eyes met and I smiled at him. The smile was returned.

- I know this is hard, but at least we can do it for them. – my mom said looking at Morgan and me; everyone glances at us – Everyone can see how much their love each other.