16)

I spend four days trying to reach Morgan, but he didn't reply to my text and when I call him I always heard his voice email – "Hey, it's me, Morgan. I can't talk right now, but you can leave a message. I will answer back when I can".

He never answered.

My parents with Erika entered the room worried about me.

- Hey, sweetie. How are you? – my dad asked.

- How I am? The boy I love so much with all my heart is ignoring me and everything is because of Jade. – I snapped.

- No, it isn't. – my mom said - It's because of our rival. It took some time to realize it because they always use code names.

- What do you mean? – Erika asked confused.

- Mikael Curse called himself The Bloodthirst and his wife Miranda was The Witch. Nikolaos and Hayley call themselves The King and The Queen. Not to mention that Morgan's code name is Wolf. – my dad explained - All of them have code name reflecting their personality and they always use it. That's why no one knew even us that they are spies.

- They create a code name for me too. – I said angrily – They call me Wolf Princess.

- Elena, we know it's hard, but this family didn't stop torturing us. They kill all of our loved ones. – Dad said.

At that moment Jade enter panting but succeeded to say:

- Morgan Curse is in front of the school.

Hearing this I ran without thinking. I saw him standing outside leaning on his motor. He had a quiver with arrows and a bow in his hand. Seeing us, he stood up. I wanted to hug him but my dad stop me.

- What are you doing here? – he asked.

- I don't know too, but my dad thought you won't kill me if I come. – Morgan sighed.

- And we won't. – I smiled.

Morgan smiled back, but his smile disappeared and it seemed someone told him something through the spy earpiece in his ear.

- I am here only to deliver two messages from my dad. – he said.

- We are listening. – my mother nodded.

- First message and here I will quote my father - It is one thing to kill my parents, it is another to take revenge by taking my son when he is only 3 years old lying that he was killed and return it to me at 7 with bruises. – Morgan answered.

- We sent him to an orphanage. - my father was surprised.

- You happened to check on him or did you just leave the boy?- Morgan asked, snapping his fingers lightly - Just like that, Mr Wood.

- And the second message. - my mother asked.

Morgan frowned and took an arrow from his holster. He put it on the bow and aimed, but it wasn't at us. He fired the arrow and it pierced a room window. His room. The room started to burst into fire and my parents ran inside to take care of it.

- Why did you do that? - I asked.

- Your father was supposed to be my target, but I burned down my room instead. - Morgan sighed and got on the bike - Anyway, I'm sorry I didn't answer. My parents are watching my phone.

- I thought you were ignoring me. - I sighed with relief as I approached him - I even thought we were done.

- When did I break up with you? - Morgan smiled sadly - Running away didn't mean I was leaving you. I wanted to save my missing brother.

- I'm sorry about that. - I said staying in front of him - I have nothing to do with it.

- I know. Do not worry. My brother's name is Neil. - Morgan said, and I looked at him confused - What? Our parents may be enemies, but I still love you and want to be with you as part of my family.

- I love you too. - I said, approaching his lips.

He smiled and we both kissed passionately. I felt his arms around my waist and I placed mine on his chest.

- Elena. - shouted my father and we both separated.

He and my mother held pistols ready to fire. Morgan nodded slightly and I walked away the moment he started the motor. He put on his helmet and set off.

- Why were you kissing him? - my mother shouted.

- Because he is my boyfriend. - I answered quite boldly.

- Elena, he is the son of our enemy. You can't be with him. – my dad growled.

- But you stole his kid. That makes you an enemy too. – I stated angrily but received a slap on the cheek from him.

- You can't be on both sides. You have to choose. - my father got nervous and went back to school.

- I'm sorry. – my mother said - Come, let's put ice.