60)

I was sitting on the bed cuddling with Morgan, and we watch an animation. Jacob and Jason were sitting in front of us watching carefully while Hannah was taking a nap in Morgan's legs.

I moved my glance from the TV to Morgan and I saw he is watching the cartoon with boredom.

- Someone is bored. – I whispered in his ear.

- The animations aren't my thing. – Morgan answered back.

- You never watch like a child? – I got shocked, and Morgan nodded – Why?

- I wasn't that kind of child to sit and watch animations. I like spending time with my parents drawing, singing, playing my guitar or just making pranks on the other spies. – Morgan answered and glanced at me – You were watching, weren't you?

- My favourite thing. – I smiled and Morgan rolled his eyes as I leaned closer to his lips, but I didn't kiss him – From now on you will watch cartoons.

Morgan scoffed and leaned to kiss me, but I put my hand on his mouth stopping him from kissing me. He frowned and I laughed kissing his cheek causing Morgan to growl. I finally touched our lips. He smiled and we focused our attention on the cartoon. The moment the cartoon ended Morgan smiled happily, but Jacob and Jason play their next favourite show and he scoffed. This made me grin.

After one hour of watching cartoons, Jacob and Jason were ready to play with us. We sat on the ground and played with cars and all their toys.

Suddenly a huge scream was heard from downstairs. That made Hannah yelp in sadness while Jacob and Jason jumped.

- Stay here with the kids. – Morgan said and gave me Hannah, but I was going to refuse – Elena, if there is something wrong, I will call you.

I nodded. Morgan went downstairs, but I couldn't stay here doing anything and I stood up. Still holding Hannah, I went to the wardrobe. There was a little secret room. I put Hannah on the blanket and gave her a toy to play with. Jacob and Jason followed me a little scared.

- I am going downstairs. Stay here and take care of your baby sister. I will call your names and I will open. Don't talk and make noises. – I told them.

- Yes, mom. Clear. – Jacob said with a trembling voice and Jason grabbed his twin hand saying:

- Yes, mom.

I kissed their foreheads and closed the door. I went downstairs, but I stopped on the last stair. Morgan was pinned to the ground by Logan.

- You thought you will just run off from me like that. – he grinned.

- Yes, muggle. – Morgan growled, but Logan hit him in the ribs causing him to choke.

Logan smirked and glanced at me smiling. His smile turned evil and sadistic as he said:

- Hey, Elena. Come to save him or you don't love him anymore.

- I love him. – I corrected him walking to them – Leave him alone and we will talk.

- I want Hannah and that's all. – he answered.

- I will never give you my daughter. – Morgan growled, but he was hit again in the chest making him cough blood.

- Okay, stop. You will have her. – I stopped him, and Logan grinned – Let him go and I will bring you to you.

He stood up from Morgan, but he still kicked my husband in the chest. His breathing got even harder, and Logan waited passionately. I walked upstairs and I take one realistic doll who even make movements like she is breathing. I wrapped her up in blankets as I put a little homemade bomb with her.

I know it was an unrealistic plan, but if it is the way to kill him, I will take this chance. When everything was ready, I walked downstairs. I gave him the baby and I knelt to Morgan putting my arm on his chest. Morgan's breathing was still a little hard, but at least he was breathing.

- I will leave you now. Take care of the twins. – Logan grinned and walked away.

I took Morgan from one side and raised him making him lay down on the sofa. Taking the napkin from the table I wiped Morgan's blood from his mouth and kissed his cheek.

- You are smart. – Morgan said but that made him cough.

- I know. Now don't talk and take a rest. – I said – I am going to bring the kids.

Morgan didn't refuse and closed his eyes as he put his arms on his hurt ribs, taking a slow breath. I went upstairs and opened the door before calling their names. Jacob and Jason jumped in my embrace.

- Your dad is downstairs, but he is in pain so be careful. – I spoke as I take Hannah and we went downstairs.

I saw that Miss Baker was taking look at Morgan's ribs. She had a wound on her head, apparently hit with something. Miss Baker went into the kitchen and got back with a pack of ice. Morgan sаt although the pain and Miss Baker touched his bruised area on his chest with the ice. Morgan held it with one arm and nodded thankfully.

- Elena, are you okay? – she asked me and I nodded – What about you babies?

Jacob and Jason nodded although they didn't like the nickname. Miss Baker excused herself and I sat on the sofa next to Morgan. Hannah immediately held her hands and Morgan let one of his hands be caught. Jacob and Jason make sure they are sitting in his lap but without hurting him.

- How did Logan know we are here? – I asked.

- I don't know. – Morgan frowned and glanced at the kitchen whispering – The only person who know I was here with you was Miss Baker.

- Are you saying she is .... - I started to say, but then Miss Baker appear, and I stop myself.

- The dinner is ready. When you are ready, you can come. – she mentioned and I just nodded.

She left and I glanced at Morgan. Jacob and Jason were listening to our conversations and glanced at their dad too. Only Hannah didn't seem to listen, and she find Morgan's arm more interesting. I don't blame her. She was still a baby.

- I am not saying anything but is just suspicious. – Morgan answered my question.