𝟎𝟎. | 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞.

𝐋𝐞𝐨

Iza Hafeez, aka the most irritating girl I've ever met.

I hate her so much.

I hate her eyes. I hate her smile. I hate fucking everything about her. I don't like one thing about her at all. I hate her, right?

If my mom was ever here, she would slap me on the head and called me multiple curses in five different languages. She would say to me, "Te gusta ella, ¿no?" and then I would look at her and maybe nod or maybe shake my head because, for once, I'm not really sure what I think about her.

I should hate her but, in all honesty, I don't think I do.

I looked at Iza from across the room, her hair was tied back into a ponytail with a few strands of hair sticking out. She pushed them back, behind her ear and continued to scroll through her phone. It thinks it's illegal to be that gorgeous and cute at the same time, because I've never ever laid eyes on a girl who has had that sort of skill. 

Pretty eyes. Pretty smile. Pretty laugh. God, why did she have to be so perfect? As my mind wondered off to the many questions burning in my head, her hazel-brown eyed glare met with mine.

Wait oh shit, do I look away? She's looking at me, I don't want to be a creep. Why is my heart beating so fast? It better be out of hatred- fuck don't say that Leo, you're making it harder for yourself.

For some reason, I couldn't take my eyes off of her. I think I'm trapped in her beauty, or maybe it's the intensity of emotions she was looking at me with. Gorgeous. Beautiful. Stunning. Majestic. Perfect. Perfect in every fucking way. I tilted my head, what was is it about her that had me so obsessed? What was it? I want to know, because I've never felt this way for anyone else.

Did I mention that her new hairstyle is fucking amazing? She would rock any hairstyle to be honest, I mean it's Iza. She looks perfect in anything for me.

I stared at her. Oh shit, was she blushing? Iza was blushing. I cleared my throat, quickly looking away and clenching my fists. She looks so cute when she- Shut up. Shut up.

Just sort yourself out, Torres.

𝐈𝐳𝐚

I looked down at my phone. Social media has seemed to take a downturn, because I can't find anything fucking interesting on here, and my hair. Please, don't talk to me about my hair. Everyone said that curtain bangs would be cute, but turns out they aren't very cute for my face or for any uses either.

My hair keeps on getting in the way on my face and it's making me consider whether I should just go bald, I pushed it back one more time and continued to scroll through my phone. A video of a cat popped up onto my screen. She had grey fur, that looked so soft I wish I could reach in through the screen and touch it, and big adorable eyes, that made me repeatedly press the like button again and again.

I want a cat like that.

Eyes. Someone is looking at me.

I looked over to see Leo, staring at me with those grey eyes of his, that seemed to always have some sort of weird emotion in them. Honestly, I find grey eyes pretty scary.

But when it's Leo, it's different.

It's always been different with him.

Pretty hair. Pretty eyes. And a pretty smile. Three of the many good qualities that I wish didn't belong to him. I hate him so much I can't say a word when I'm near him. Okay maybe that's a lie, I run my mouth a lot.

And maybe I don't hate Leo Torres...but for the sake of it let's just say that I do.

My eyes caught onto his gaze travelling around me.

Why is he staring? And God, why did he tilt his head? He is looking at me like some sort of maths equation. His eyebrows were furrowed and his jaw was clenched.

Handsome. I thought to myself, wanting to slap myself in the head for allowing such a stupid word come into association with Leo.

He's stupidly very pretty even when he is pulling stupid faces.

I stare back at him. Our eyes staring into an eternity of- what?

What eternity? I don't have a future with Leo and I don't think I ever will, I could only fantasize about that stuff in a setting where we both like one and another.

His eyes widened and flickered away from mine, I noticed him gulp and slightly shake his head whilst he run his hand through his hair.

His hair. Oh my God the things I would do just to run my hand through them so I could feel how soft- so I could rip it out of course.

Iza, get a fucking grip. You don't like him.

Leo turned himself around and cleared his throat, to which he then rubbed his hand across his face like he was in deep thought. I held back the urge to groan because how did he just make that look so perfect? Fuck you Leo. Fuck you a hundred times for making me feel like this.

How did he manage to look so gorgeous all the time?

Wait Iza, you did not just say that.

Not gorgeous. Ugly, he is so not my type. I hate him with everything in my soul. I hate him. I hate him, I hate him.

Hate.

I don't like him.

A/N

This is just a little preview of how their relationship will be! Hope you enjoy the rest of the book. 🤭

have a good day and take care of yourselves :)

don't forget to vote!

- Naz <3