𝟐𝟎.

𝐈𝐳𝐚

"Excuse me, ma'am? Are you alright?" I jolted up and looked at the waiter who stood in front of me, a notebook and pen in his hand as he looked at me with a concerned look.

"I mean I would rather be dead," I muttered, rubbing a hand across my face before I let out a heavy sigh.

"Are you sure? Because behind-"

"I'll have a coffee please," I cut off, waving the waiter off as my phone vibrated with a notification on the table. That was rude, Iza

I picked up my phone and unlocked it to see a message from Noor, it read 'I'm here' but when I picked my gaze up from my phone she was nowhere to be seen. I furrowed my eyebrows and texted her back, saying she wasn't here but that's when I felt someone's breath on my neck.

"I told you I'm here." Someone whispered into my ear in a deep gravelly voice. I almost jumped out of my chair, readying myself to let out a scream when a hand clasped over my mouth. "Shh, your good babe. It's me, I won't kill you yet."

I let out a sigh of relief, as Noor removed her hand from my mouth and sat opposite me on the table with a smirk on her face. I rolled my eyes in sarcasm and spoke up, "Wipe that smirk off your face, I spoke to Aran."

Noor's smile dropped in a heartbeat and the happy, smug emotion on her face saddened, "He said no, didn't he?"

I chuckled as I relaxed into my seat, "Who said he answered?"

Noor's face fell into a serious expression that told me 'I'll kill you if you don't give me an answer right now.'  I cleared my throat and sat up in my seat, leaning forward as I gestured for her to come closer. A smug smirk formed on my face as I whispered to Noor, "If you like him just tell him."

Noor sighed in reply, turning back as she settled into her chair. "Why don't you go do that with Leo? I've seen the kiss pictures." 

My cheeks heated up at the mention of the kiss, I had almost forgotten about it until now. Forcing out a laugh to hide my embarrassment, I rubbed the back of my neck. "I don't actually like him."

Noor's face turned to something bewildered and perplexed. "You're dating each other-" 

"Fake-dating each other," I corrected her in a hushed tone, looking around to make sure anyone wasn't too close. 

Noor's face turned to one of misery and shock, trying to not scream out loud at my confession as she stammered. "You bitch- You lied to Aran?" 

I nodded my head in reply. "It'll be back to normal with us after a month, although, we have to make sure we get the break up live so all his fans can see." Which, I'm sure they'll devour up since they've all been waiting to get their hands on Leo. 

Especially from that shirtless picture he recently shared on Instagram. 

"That's enough time to fall in love, after all, you have both known each other your whole life," Noor explained, her eyes meeting my confused face before she continued. "Aran told me over the phone. It's kind of a long story to say how, but let's just say he heard Leo whisper your name in his sleep." 

I blocked out what Noor said about Leo and decided to focus on something else. "You and Aran seem to get along well," I commented, a smirk on my face as I watched her face and neck blush a deep red before I chose to tease some more. "Perfect couple."