𝟎𝟔.

𝐈𝐳𝐚

I was peacefully munching on my croissant when the monster walked in. The monster, meaning Leon Torres. He still had bed hair along with a sleeveless black t-shirt, unnoticeably flexing his muscles as he pulled out his chair and sat in front of me. He looked at me, a small scowl on his face before he said morning, I replied back with 'Morning' in a blunt tone and continued to have my breakfast.

"What? Not a morning person?" He asked, leaning against the doorframe of the kitchen with a sneer on his face.

"No, I just don't like you," I remarked, already annoyed by him as I rolled my eyes at him. "Your face just looks so slappable right now." 

"Mmm, that sounds nice with a different context," He replied, a mischievous look in his eyes as he let out a small laugh before grabbing an orange from the fruit basket and proceeding to peel it open.

I scrunched my nose in disgust, at his choice of fruit. "You like oranges?" I questioned, frowning as I gave him a look.

"Yeah, I do because I have good taste in foods, unlike some squirrels." He replied, a smile catching onto his face as he looked up from peeling his orange to get a good look at my face.

I let out a small sigh of annoyance before setting down my coffee cup, whenever this man had a smile on his face I knew it wasn't something good. Did he draw a dick on my face again? "Why are you smiling for?" I asked, my eyes narrowing at him in suspicion. He looked really happy for a person who had just woken up.

"You look stupid with a foam moustache." He answered, stifling a laugh as he continued to peel his orange.

Foam moustache? Is he lying just to tease and make fun of me? I looked at my reflection in the kitchen window behind me, to see that I indeed had a foam moustache. I turned back in my seat, grabbed a tissue beside me and quickly wiped it off trying my best to not look as embarrassed. "At least I can pull off the look." I bragged, rolling my eyes to make it seem like I wasn't as humiliated by what had just happened.

"How did you 'pull of the look'?" Leo mocked my words, "I literally just told you, that you looked stupid." He went on, looking at me with an unimpressed look on his face as he placed an orange slice into his mouth.

"Shut up, I don't want to deal with your annoying statements first thing in the morning," I muttered, drinking down the last of my cappuccino.

"As you wish mistress Iza," Leo spoke, rolling his eyes at me.

"Don't call me that," I said to him, giving him a warning look before I stood up and grabbed my backpack.

Just then Aran walked into the kitchen, his eyes half-closed as he seized an apple out from the fruit basket, yawning before noticing me standing there. "Off to school?" He asked to which I nodded in response.

"Perfect timing, Leo was about to head out too he could drop you off," Aran muttered, before taking a bite of his apple.

"No." Both me and Leo said in unison, we both glared at each other for a second before looking away back to Aran.

"Well, then..." Aran said, approaching us both with a sly smirk on his face. 

_______

"This is fucking great," Leo muttered, after five minutes of walking into deafening silence with me. I can't believe Aran forced us into this, just by a few simple words. He's the definition of a mastermind.

I looked at Leo, my eyes narrowing with irritation as I spoke up, "There is nothing great about having to walk with you."

"I was being sarcastic, dumbass." He pointed out, rolling his eyes at my remark.