𝟎𝟒.

𝐈𝐳𝐚

"Noor, are you sure about this?" I asked, a bit hesitant. I don't think Aran would approve of any of this, but I technically don't really need his permission.

Noor looked up at me with a huge smirk on her face, "Hell yeah, I'm sure about this. Now grab the mixer." She responded, letting out a small chuckle as she poured the remains of the heavy cream into the bowl.

I grinned, as I grabbed the electric hand mixer, "As you say ma'am." I said, smiling and taking the bowl from Noor to place it on the counter in front of me.

I don't really know how to use an electric mixer but I think you press the third button that has some weird symbol on it.

I pressed it with my thumb and off went the electric mixer, shooting cream up at every angle of the kitchen. I've just unleashed hell on everyone in this room, haven't I?

I looked up to see the ceiling and kitchen walls splattered with cream, if it was red it would have looked like a brutal murder scene and both me and Noor would have looked like we are part of it.

Well shit, that was probably not the right button.

It would be considered that I was fortunate with the sight of myself after I laid my eyes on Noor. Her face and shirt were splattered with cream and a bit was in her hair, but that was until someone cleared their throat behind me.

I peered over my shoulder before bursting out in laughter at the sight of him. I change what I said about Noor being unlucky.

Leo stood in front of me, almost entirely covered in cream from head to toe. He had a scowl on his face as he sulked, "I just wanted to fucking study." He muttered, his voice husky and low as he shook his head.

"That's pretty depressing at eight in the morning," I muttered, sending him a look before grabbing a tissue and wiping the cream off my shirt.

"Maybe if you ever paid attention in class, you would know how important studying is," Leo replied before he ripped his cream-covered shirt off, putting his glorious back muscles on display as he bent down towards the sink and attempted to wash the cream out his hair.

"I'm sorry, is the man who stole my ring still talking?" I recalled, taking a small peek at his back muscles before I decided to distract myself by handing a roll of tissue to Noor.

Leo stood up from the sink, gripping his shirt in his hands as he looked at me with a glare. Although it was pretty hard to meet his eyes, with the way he looked right now. He had dripping wet hair and was shirtless at the same damn time.

Fuck you, fuck you, Leon Torres.

I must remind myself I have a boyfriend, ex. Yeah, an asshole one that you don't seem to like anymore - Shut up.

His eyes met with mine for a second but it was enough to tell me what he was thinking. "I didn't steal your ring Iza." Leo contradicted, shaking his head as he folded his arms together.

"So why the fuck was it in your hand when we were on the rooftop?" I spat out, scowling at him. "You're a fucking thief."

Leo whipped around and stepped towards me, "I told you I didn't steal it. I don't know how many fucking times I have to say it before it gets into that thick head of yours!" Leo was pissed. His eyes were wide and raw of emotion with the anger that hid behind those grey irises. He gritted his teeth, his jaw becoming prominently sharp and tight as he closed his mouth and loured at me.

"It's getting hot in here isn't it?" Noor mumbled under her breath, a well-knowing smirk on her face. So she had obviously noticed my eyes flicking towards Leo's bare chest a few times.