𝟐𝟔.

𝐈𝐳𝐚

"You sure you'll be okay?" I asked once again. Noor sighed and looked at me once again, not even bothering to hide the annoyance on her face this time.

"Babe, I've been stuck in the hospital for three days I need this party to get shitface drunk," she answered, a light smile on her face as she grabbed a drink and quickly downed it.

I gave her a light smile, taking the drink away from her hand. "You sure about getting shitfaced drunk?"

I turned and walked back to the kitchen. A further scowl deepened on my face as I took sight of the set of eyes gazing at me. I leaned back onto the kitchen counter and folded my arms, the booming music of the party partly playing on to the heat of his gaze. "You talk to him yet?"

I cleared my throat before I spoke up, "I don't want to talk to him," I flicked my hair, turning away from his glare before I let out a sigh. "I mean, I trusted him."

"Did he tell you why?" Noor asked, taking a huge swig out of her drink in one go before she refilled her cup.

I nodded my head before I continued, "I haven't talked to him about it yet,"  I leaned back into my chair noticing Leo's stare on me before I faced my back on him, yet now it felt like my back was on fire.

Noor shook her head in disappointment, "Why not?"

"I get that he had a reason to lie, but," I'd rather stay on bad terms and continue to have a reason to hate him. I played with the rim of my soda can, before taking a small sip out of it. "It's better this way."

"No fucking way you just said that," Noor exclaimed, about to go off on me before her phone vibrated with a call, she looks down at it and gets up immediately. "I'm sorry I need to take this call, I'll be right back." With that she walked out, her heels clacking against the ground, answering the phone as soon as she stepped out of the kitchen.

"Izabella?" I looked over to see Jaxon standing up.

"What is it?" I snapped, narrowing my eyes at him as I watched him nervously rub the back of his neck.

"Look, I didn't mean to fuck Nova or that girl at the party," He spoke up as he slowly walked over to me, I furrowed my eyebrows as he looked up at me with this weird look in his eyes. 

He let out a small chuckle before he added, "I miss you," I think I'm going to throw up.

My eyes widened in horror as I realised what he was going to say, there's no fucking way. I'm definitely going to throw up now. I shook my head at him and pushed him back, "Fuck off Jaxon."

"Izabella, I love you. Like a lot. And I know I've fucked up and been the biggest asshole ever, but I'm really fucking sorry and I'll do whatever it takes to show you. Please just give me another chance." Jaxon started begging, looking at me with eyes full of admiration and desire as he got down on his knees.

I stood up from my seat, starting to back away from him, I laughed awkwardly. Can I just please erase this moment from ever existing? How do I say no without causing a scene? "Jaxon, don't do this," I replied, hesitant to speak. I watched as his face changed to that usual face of anger I see every time.

"I've taken a beating from a guy, what will it take you to realise?" He questioned, his voice slightly rising. He still had that heartbroken expression on his face, well I mean of course he did. I