𝟐𝟖.

𝐈𝐳𝐚

I've fucked up big time. 

I can't believe it. How could I let myself do that? I closed my eyes and let out a slow exhale as I leaned onto the wall behind me. I guess I could use the excuse that I was drunk, but that's a stupid excuse because I don't drink. 

Amongst all the chaos I had gone through to get my late ass on this plane that scene has been playing on a loop in my head ever since Leo took his lips off of me.  

The memory of him was so vivid that it almost knocked the air out of my lungs. 

I remember everything from. He looked more than perfect, especially on that couch. 

I don't think I'll ever be able to forget the number of butterflies he gave me with his flirty remarks or the euphoria I felt when his mouth moved against mine. He had ignited a flame in me that grew with every passing second his lips were on mine. The fire in my heart further grew when he pulled me closer to him and consumed my mind whole, all I could ever think about at that moment was Leo.

I held down onto him like he was my lifeline, he was my oxygen and I was desperate to breathe him in. I wanted him everywhere. His hands on my body, his lips on mine, and his mouth whispering my name like a caress, so gentle and fragile that if he held on for too long it would break. He was forever etched into my mind at that second. 

The way he started breathing heavily when I said his name, or the desperation in his voice when he talked to me had me weak at my knees. We ended up breathless and gasping for air, about to go for more amidst the realisation of how much I had messed everything up. 

I had just kissed my brother's best friend, and although Aran might not care, I cared. I'm embarrassed, by how I felt when he touched me. Hated the way my body melted into his hands, just by one simple touch. All he had to say were a few words and I was a mess. A smile and my heart was fluttering. 

I was vulnerable to him, setting myself open for him to do whatever he wanted with my heart. And that's a feeling I pretty much never want to feel when I'm with Leo. I can't say I didn't enjoy any moment of that kiss, because I did, but never under any circumstances can that ever happen again. 

Never am I ever going to put my lips on those plump, soft lips of his. Never. Damn, it, fuck you for being such a good kisser Leo-

"Hey, Mrs Torres. Take your food," Aran said so suddenly, jolting me back to what was actually happening. 

"Just a water," I jolted up, looking up at a very annoyed Aran, who sat beside me whilst the fight attendant held out my food to me. I sent her a polite smile and thanked her as I took the food from her, she smiled back at me before turning away. 

"Gosh, do you not pack foundation?" Aran said, a bland expression on his face, as he looked down at my neck. "Your hickeys are grossing me out." 

My eyes widened, almost choking on my food before I looked over to Leo. He sat there with a smirk, sipping his cup of water with a mischievous look in his eyes. As I slapped my hand onto my now visible hickey whilst I leaned into him. "I thought you said I didn't have any." 

Leo shrugged his shoulders, as he set down his cup of water. "Guess I didn't catch it." 

I know damn well he went out of his way to not tell me about it, just for the sake of seeing me humiliated. 

"God, you guys make me feel single," Aran muttered as he chewed on his pasta, looking at both me and Leo with a saddened look on his face. "I seriously need a girlfriend," He then mumbled under his breath before he carried on his movie.