𝟑𝟓.

𝐈𝐳𝐚

It's finally the day I've been both dreading and dreaming for.

My mom's wedding.

I'm sitting at the makeup desk, just finishing up my lipstick before I decide to put myself through the pain of my heels for the rest of the day.  As I continued to do my makeup, something bumped into my shoulder. Causing my elbow to jolt and smudge my almost, until now, perfect liner.

I turned around with a glare to see none other than the asshole of my 'boyfriend' Leo. "Thanks a lot for that, you just messed up my lipstick," I muttered annoyed as I glared up at him whilst he just looked down at me.

He was in a suit. The usual black with a small green flower in the front pocket to match my green dress. As he leaned down closer to my face, I hadn't failed to notice his suit move smoothly with his muscles. His inky black hair was sort of jelled back with a few strands sticking out due to the stubbornness of his curls, I played with it for a while as his jaw tighten the closer he got to me. 

"Where?" He speaks up, in a low voice as he grabs my chin and slowly moves it to the right before moving it to the left, eyes only on my lips. Sort of like he wanted to devour them. "Oh shit, my bad." He said in a low tone once again, noticing the mark as he smudged it away with his thumb.

Before I could refuse and snatch the lipstick off him, he has already popped open the lid and pressed it onto my lips. I tried my best to ignore the beating of my heart. After he had finished applying my lipstick, he took a step back almost as if it was just that difficult for him to do before he let out a shaky breath. "Is it okay now? Or did I apply too much?" 

I turned around to the mirror to see my once messed up lipstick, now in the perfect and exactly precise application that I had wanted. Leo then spoke again, "Love, if it's not good enough I could just mess it up again for you with my lips, and then you can re-apply." His words were a breathy hush, that sent a huge array of chills down my spine.

I closed my eyes, taking in a deep breath as I tried to keep my composure together. "Stop messing with me," I let out, a deep breath. There's no way Leo can't be flirting with me if it's not to fuck around with me.

"I don't think your ideas of messing you up really match with mine, love," Leo answered, a mischievous glint of lust and desire shining in his eyes.

"What do you mean?" I ask him, turning back to the mirror to check if my hair is okay before my eyes caught sight of Leo's eyes looking at me in the mirror. My gaze then travelled to his neck, his tie.

Oh God, it was so horribly done.

"Who taught you to do your ties?" I asked, turning my head towards him.

Leo looked down at his dismembered tie, his face unphased by the atrocity of it. "What? It looks fine."

"Yeah, if a five-year-old did it," I muttered, standing up and taking his tie off. "Didn't your dad teach you this sort of stuff?"

There was a moment of silence before he spoke up. This time, his voice was a low broken whisper. "My father...he never really cared much of that sort. I was seen less of a son to him, more of a showcase."

My eyes met Leo's. "I'm sorry," I mumbled to him, running a hand across his arm as a way of comfort. "No one should ever go through that."

"It's fine I guess, I just got over needing him for this sort of stuff," Leo mumbled, trying to shake it off as he waved his hand in a dismissive way.

"Everyone needs someone," I explained, my gaze moving back to fixing Leo's tie.

"That's why I have you," He whispered in a quiet low tone as his eyes screamed words of thousands of emotions I couldn't descramble.