𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝟏 - 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠.

𝐈𝐳𝐚

The smell of paint hung around the atmosphere as I walked into our living room, Leo's bare chest accompanied him with his grey sweatpants along with his ruffled bed hair. "Someone's up late," Leo muttered, watching me sip my cup of coffee.

"Give me a break, my legs are still sore," I mumbled to him, getting sudden flashbacks of last night.

Leo smirked. "Are you telling me you regret teasing me?"

"As much as you regret stealing my ring," I answered sarcastically, with a chuckle.

"Funny," Leo mumbled as he approached me slowly, his v-line challenging to be exposed as his grey sweatpants rode along dangerously low on his hips. From what I could see through those sweats, Leo didn't seem to be wearing boxers at the moment. "Thing is I don't regret stealing your ring."

I smiled at his attempt of trying to charm me before my eyes met with his. "There are nicer ways to charm a woman," I brought my hand up to his cheek, a smile on my face.

Leo audibly gasped as my hand met with his cheek, I removed my hand from his cheek, a smirk on my face as he touched his cheek to see a bunch of pink paint on his fingers. He laughed before he turned to me. "Oh, you're in for it now." He muttered before I let out an excited laugh, placing my coffee on the ground before running off.

However, being the usual slow coach I am he quickly caught onto me, his now paint-covered hands grabbing my waist and covering my overalls in paint. Leo immediately twisted me around, his chest colliding with mine as my hands landed on his bare chest. "You like making me dirty, huh?"

My hands were still covered in the paint, now painting his skin. Leo looked down at my hands before he looked back up at me again, I shrugged my shoulders. "Guess it's a shower for you now."

Leo smiled a cheeky grin. "Not if you don't join me."

I gestured down to my clean self. "I'm not dirty though."

Leo scraped a bit of paint off his cheek before dabbing it on my nose. "I'm about to make you dirty." He replied, smirking as he grabbed me by the waist and hoisted me over his shoulders.

As soon as we reached the bathroom, Leo set me down. He took off his remaining clothes before he turned on the shower, making sure the water was at the right temperature before he climbed in. "Don't be afraid," He laughed with a teasing tone.

The paint washed off him so slowly yet gorgeously off his body, that it had to be straight out of a movie. My breathing had halted for a good second or two. Holy shit, he's beautiful.

Leo turned to me, pushing back his wet hair before he held out a hand to me. "Come here, love."

I slowly took off the last of my remaining clothes, not failing to notice the way his eyes devoured me, before joining him. Leo let out a slow breath, almost like he was controlling himself whilst he murmured out a string of curses under his breath.

Every time he set his eyes on me like that I couldn't help but get flustered under his gaze. He rubbed the paint off my nose, his eyes travelling all over me like wildfire. "God seems to be one of the best artists out there because you are one beautiful hell of a painting."

I smiled at him, before wrapping my hands around his neck and placing slow intimate kisses around his neck. Leo let out a slow breath, almost as if he was holding himself back as his hands gripped around my hips. "We've fucked more than a million times but my body will never get used to your touch." He rasped out.

"Bed or Shower?" I ask him, leaning into his ear. He nodded his head instantly in an almost desperate manner, turning his head to meet my eyes with his.

"I could care less about where we fuck, I just need you. Now." The desperation in his voice practically leaked out. 

I looked around the shower, the water falling on the back of Leo's head as he hovered over me.  "What if I slip and fall?" I simply asked. 

The grip on the bare skin of my hips tightened, as he flashed a reassuring smile. "I've got you baby." 

I smiled back at him before grabbing his face and colliding my lips with his. Our mouths were so hot and heavy against each other, that we soon became a panting mess as I found Leo's hand trailing everywhere I had desired them to be. 

The gasp that left my mouth echoed across the shower walls, as his hand reached the place I had dreaded with need. He looked down at me with a smirk, his hair dripping down droplets of water across his face. "I know." 

"Please," I begged, grasping his shoulders as a means of trying to stop myself from pouncing onto him and doing the work myself.

He let out a humorous chuckle. "Since you asked so nicely." Before he started tracing fireworks into my heart. 

I don't know how, but soon I found myself on our bed. Leo's hair raining droplets onto my face, our skin cold and damp from that useless shower. Yet my heart and soul felt on fire. 

"Is this okay?" He asked, gesturing down to where my heart had been begging for all this time. 

I nodded my head yes, before leaning to join my lips with his as it had done a million times before. The fireworks that flew through me felt just the same as they once did at the party.

It never died down.

A/N- [not edited]

Heyy, long time no see lol!

This is a very short chapter, but I promise the next will be better and longer 😭🩷

hope you enjoyed this chapter <3

take care of yourselves and don't forget to vote!

- Naz <3