𝟏𝟏.

𝐈𝐳𝐚

After that awkward car ride with Leo, we finally made it to the house. Thankfully, he hadn't talked about the kiss yet. I think it was best for us to avoid it.

Right now, I was currently trying to get a drunk Noor to shut up and get into the house. She was yelling out songs, throwing her head back, and laughing as she walked towards the front door. It was like the closer she got to the house the slower she walked. I let out a heavy sigh, grabbing her arm and dragging her into the living room before I went back to the front door. "I want to wear his initial on a chain round my neck, chain round my neck not becau- Fuck! Iza!"

"That took a century," Leo muttered, leaning onto the wall beside the shoe rack, as he watched me drag in Noor by her feet.

"Tell me about it," I replied, raising my eyebrows and locking the door. I sighed, leaning on the door and rubbing my hands across my face. God, I am so tired.

"Iza, you took long at that party." A voice, that was all too similar and annoying, spoke up. Aran.

"Okay, first of all, I was only gone for two hours. Usually, I stay at parties for five or four hours and fucking swim in beer." I stated, opening my eyes and giving Jaxon a glare. Wait, what? What the fuck is he doing here? He looked disappointed, shaking his head and frowning at me.

"Night." Leo spat out. I noticed him give a glare at Jaxon, before clenching his fists and storming upstairs.

"Goodnight," Aran replied, taking Leo's space beside the shoe rack with a frown on his face. "Apparently assface wanted to see you." He spoke up, looking at Jaxon and throwing him a scowl before heading upstairs.

As soon as Aran was gone Jaxon started. "What the fuck Iza?! All I do is fuck a girl and you kiss the guy I warned you about and wear his fucking hoodie?!" He yelled, walking closer towards me, as he pinched Leo's grey hoodie.

"I'm sorry can I hear a snake hissing?!" I said loudly, walking into the living room and throwing Leo's hoodie onto the couch. Jaxon followed me like some stupid fucking puppy.

"I am your boyfriend and I love you, it's not my fault that girl jumped on me," Jaxon complained, suddenly calming his voice so that no one from upstairs could hear. He knew he would get kicked out again, although he underestimated me to think that I wouldn't do the same.

"I broke up with you," I screamed back at him, my tone screeching the air in the house. "How can I walk around knowing you screwed that girl?" I pushed open the front door and walked out onto the patio.

"You fucking kissed that dickhead too! We're even!" Jaxon yelled back at me, slamming the front door behind him as he came up to me, his hand coming to wrap around my neck.

"You were out there slutting it up with him like some bitchy whore, yet I still want you, Do you see how good I am to you?" He whispered, his voice anything but calm and kind. The veins on his neck popped with rage, as his dark stormy eyes met with mine.

My blood went cold with fear, my eyes staring into those empty black eyes of his. I was suddenly pushed back to a time when my dad's head was bleeding, then his hand, his leg, his shoulders and my mom was on the receiving end with the knife in her hand, nothing like regret on her face.

I gulped down the ball of panic that shot it's way up my throat, my thoughts racing around my head in panic as I realised just exactly how strong Jaxon was. If he wanted to, he could kill me. "Jaxon," I choked out, taking in quiet deep breaths as I felt my airways narrowing the tighter he held his grip around me. "Let me go."