𝟐𝟗.

𝐈𝐳𝐚

"Woah, how much expensive shit do you have here?" Aran spoke up, poking a marble statue of what seemed to be a miraculously large-sized ant as he poked his feet in the pool.

Tristan looked at Aran over his shoulder. "You could take some stuff home if you want for a souvenir," he offered, a smile on his face.

"Sweet!" Aran exclaimed, immediately grabbing the marble and statue before he made a run for the house. "I'm gonna rob the shit out of this house."

His excited gaze met with mine before he took a run out, "Don't worry Iza, I'll grab a painting for you," He yelled out, his voice echoing through the house as he continued to grab anything that looked interesting enough to him.

I smiled and shook my head until a familiar voice spoke up, "Hey Mr Grayson, what does this say?" I asked, pointing to a worded gold tile that sat near the pool.

The corners of Tristan's mouth slightly turned up as he walked over to the tile, "Please call me Tristan." He said before he pressed his finger onto the gold tile, "It's in Latin, it says 'Audeamus.' meaning 'let us dare'." My head picked up at that, I've heard that phrase a lot before. I just can't put my finger on where I've heard it.

"My friend would say it a lot," Tristan's voice suddenly became quiet as his usual happy facial expression watered down to a despairful one before he spoke up again, "So I built in a part of him in this house in honour of him after he was recently murdered."

Oh. That got dark real quick. "I'm so sorry for your loss," I said, my voice low and soft. "I'm sure he was an amazing person."

The atmosphere in the pool area started to settle down and the only thing that was heard was Tristan's deep and heavy sighs, he seemed tormented just at the mention of his dead friend. "He really was, Hafeez," He agreed before clearing his throat and turning away from me. "Please excuse me, I just need a while." He informed us before he rushed off to what I can presume is his office.

"He's going through something," A voice behind me spoke up.

I turned around to see Leo, his swim attire was a pair of black shorts. His hair seemed already wet like he had taken a dip in the pool, the sun shining down on him perfectly highlighted all the stupidly perfect flawed features of his face. It felt as though all my breath had been taken away at the sight of him.

My eyes dropped down to his chest before it stopped at his collarbone. I perked an eyebrow up. "I never knew you had a tattoo," I said to him, he walked closer towards me.

The tattoo came into more detail as he walked closer. I brought my finger up and traced the tiniest tattoo that I'd ever seen.

It was the drawing of a lily, aka my favourite flower. He gulped and watched as my eyes moved around my chest before I brought my eyes back up to his, I then brought my face close to his and whispered against his lips. "Lilies are my favourites. They've always been mine."

He looked down at my lips before he looked back up to my eyes and let out a light laugh, "Then I guess I'm all yours." Oh fuck. Now I'll have that replaying in my head again and again for the rest of the night.

I pulled my face back to look at him from afar, "You're mine." I taunted him with a smile on my face, my eyes only on his lips as he talked.

Oh God, I should stop focusing so much on his lips. I forced my eyes to look back up to his eyes, my head tilted slightly to the right as my hands slowly rode up his bare arms.

He smirked, his eyes travelling around my body, suddenly I had become extremely self-conscious of my appearance.

I tucked a piece of hair behind my ear as I wrapped my kimono around my body, sudden nervousness washing over me. I was wearing the very same outfit that I had accidentally punched Leo with.