𝟑𝟐.

𝐋𝐞𝐨

A few days earlier...

"Why?" Arden said painfully, his voice cracking as he looked at me with a shocked expression.

"I just, I don't see the point anymore." That was a lie. I had a point but it felt sort of rude saying it. "I've got a new apartment too."

Lenorah stopped pacing around the room for a second, as I took off my boxing gloves. Before she turned to me. "Is it because of her?"

I raised an eyebrow, she was quick to catch onto this. I nodded my head at her, "Partly." Part other reason was that I could be endangering my friends by appearing as a band on social media.

Astrid and Dallas both gave each other a confused look before Dallas tilted his head at me with narrowed eyes. "Exactly, how did Izabella become a reason? She loves your music."

I slightly blushed at that comment, before I cleared my throat. "The whole reason I sang was to seek her out, and now that I have I don't see much of a point."

Astrid and Lenorah were both awed at that, talking about cute it all was before Arden let out a heavy sigh. "You sure about this? I'll be in a few days of mourning."

I gave them a small smile. "Don't worry, I'll still be boxing with you." Patting him on the shoulder before I collided with someone else's shoulder. If it wasn't for the smell of his musky cologne, I would have apologised but instead, I scowled.

The room became quiet as Rhys looked at me with a sneer. I sighed, looking back at their half-fearful, half-confused faces before getting dragged outside. The cold breezy wind was nothing compared to the chilling tone in Rhys's voice. "You thought?"

I sighed, looking at him with an irritated look. I couldn't help but notice the blonde man behind him. There were many scars visible on his hand as he played with a gun in his hand, his eyes meeting with mine for a split second before Rhys spoke again. "I warned you."

He brought up an emerald ring to my sight, a frustrated look on his face as he looked at me. "A fake?"

"It's as real as the real thing, Rhys," I explained, as he dropped it to the ground and stamped on it.

He didn't say a word as he grabbed his gun, reloading it as he glared at me. He then continued to press it against my neck. "This shit ain't even enough for you." Rhys spat out, pressing the pistol of the gun harder against my neck. The pressure of the cool metal hadn't failed to remind me of the many times in Spain when I'd almost died.

"The next time you see me, you're going to wish you gave me that fucking ring." He promised, before backing off.

Now...

"So Iza and you broke up?" A sudden voice spoke up from beside me.

I whipped my head around to Aran so fast I could've snapped my neck. "Did she tell you that?" I asked, looking at him with wide eyes.

"No, I was just trying to catch your attention," Aran answered, taking a seat beside me on the table with his breakfast in hand.

"Asshole," I muttered under my breath, putting my phone down on the table before continuing to munch on my cereal.

"So what's going on between you and Iza? Before the both of you were all lovey-dovey but now she can't even seem to stand in the same room as you." Aran explained, playing around with his food as he talked. He seemed tired and his eyes were sort of puffy as if he had been crying all night.

"Hey, Aran you know about the thing Iza said yesterday-" I started to speak up before he harshly cut me off.

"I don't want to talk about it." He chided in, his cold eyes meeting with mine for a second before he looked back down at his food. "Now tell me why Iza is mad at you, maybe I could help."