𝟏𝟎.

𝐈𝐳𝐚

"Don't talk to any guys at the party. I have old-school friends there and I don't want you embarrassing me." Dickhead. As fucking usual.

"What? You have a problem with me?" I asked, suddenly feeling insecure about myself. "What could I possibly do to embarrass you?!" I said to him, my voice raising with every second as I turned to him with an irritated look. I pushed his hand off my thigh. Why do I even put up with his ass sometimes? This man always has some rude shit coming out of his mouth.

"You're a fucking headache, that's for sure." He scoffed in return, gripping the steering wheel as he looked out onto the road ahead of him.

Soon Jaxon pulled into the driveway of the house, he kept the engine running and looked at me. I furrowed my eyebrows, "Are you not coming in?"

"Fuck no, get out quick," Jaxon said, waving me off. Both me and Noor, got out of the car before Jaxon yelled out yet again to me, a serious look on her face. "Don't fuck any guys!"

I turned my head back at him but he had already driven off before I could reply. Noor followed after me from the sidewalk, immediately joining my side and linking her arm with mine. "It was a fucking challenge to not say anything to that asshole." She complained, her tone full of pure frustration, as she fisted her hand.

"It's better if you don't," I replied, knocking on the door. "Last time I did I.." I abruptly stopped in the middle of the sentence, sudden flashbacks of my broken paintings and vases scattered across my floor rushed through my mind. "He got really mad and called me a bitch."

"I need to cut his dick off," Noor fumed, quickly adjusting her hair in the window beside her. "Although, I'm not sure if I'd be able to see it."

"Aran says that too," I commented, chuckling a laugh before someone opened the door.

I held the gasp in my throat, as the woman who opened the door greeted us. Can I add that she was drop-dead gorgeous? Like stunningly beautiful. "Hi, my name is Azariah." She introduced, smiling at both Noor and me as she welcomed us in.

"Hey, I'm Izabella and this is Noor," I replied, a small smile on my face. "Are you the host of this party?" I asked whilst Noor leaned her elbow onto my left shoulder.

"Oh no. This party would've been much better if I was. I'm a friend of the host." She answered, a laugh playing around in her voice.

I laughed. "Any chance you know where the drinks are?" Noor asked, awkwardly smiling when Azariah looked at her.

"Yeah sure, come and follow me," Azariah said, turning around and taking a turn to the right.

Only when I had finally reached the kitchen did I realise exactly how many people were there. I swear I had three girls flick their hair onto my face and five people accidentally touch my hand and cough onto my face.

This place was basically swarming with infections and germs. After this party, I am going home and taking a good, long shower.

Both Noor and I took a seat in the chairs that were provided at the side of the table. "Well, you guys have fun," Azariah said, giving us a smile before walking away.

Half an hour after another one of our gossip sessions. Noor gulped down a couple more drinks before she decided to try and drag me onto the dance floor. "Come on Iza! It'll be fun!" She whined. I shook my head at her, not wanting to listen to another word she had to say. "Maybe you'll find the love of your life on this floor." She gushed. I simply shook my head again at her.

"Well, why did you come to the party then? You haven't even had a drink. The least you can do is dance with me!" Noor grabbed my arm and tried to pull me to the dance floor again.