Chapter 1: The Wedding Day

It was a bright morning at the Bougainvilla. The mansion was crowded with lots of people moving here and there and arranging everything for the grand day.

Yes, today is the wedding day of the princes of this mansion- Karan & Krish.

While one was happy and enjoying this day to it's fullest, the other was sulking and was trying to find a way to stop this wedding.....!
In Karan's room
After getting dressed in veshti shirt (wedding costume) he was deeply thinking about something sitting near his room's window looking outside at the wedding decorations.

Karan's POV

Today finally my dreams are coming true!! I'm so excited!! Happy and nervous at the same time...
Happy because Meera is going to become officially mine from today! And I'm gonna be hers....What more can I ask for?
She's the one who owns my heart.. my sweetheart!
Nervous.. never in my life I was this nervous as I'm today.. and that's because I fear something might stop this wedding...
What if Bhai disagrees to marry Seema..??
Everything will be finished!
No!!! No!! No!!!
I can't let that happen!

Karan!!

A loud voice interrupted my thoughts... I turn back to see my mom standing there breathing heavily due to all the running she has done from the morning around this mansion to arrange everything for my marriage....

Maa...why can't you take rest and leave everything to the organisers...??? Thats what they're being paid for!!

Kanna.. you won't understand.. today both my princes are getting married and stepping in to new phase of their lives... I want to make this day as memorable as I can for them!
For organisers this is just yet another event that they're paid for.. but for us.. your papa and me... this is once in a lifetime moment to cherish and enjoy! I want everything to be perfect! I won't allow any mishaps to happen! That's final!

Mom's famous dialogue.. nothing can be argued further!

Maa.. I surrender! *raised my hands in the air*

That's like a good boy! Now get ready soon and check Krish also... I don't know how long will he take to wear that veshti.. it's been forever since he went in to that room...! I called him so many times.. every time he says maa two minutes!
I don't understand who's gonna be the bride.. Seema or him...? He's taking more time than girls to get ready!

Check him...!! I'm going to check the caterers once more to see if everything's ready or not!

Saying this she left towards the dining area... Uff! Bhai! what's the matter with you now??

*******

Bhai! Open the door! Karan called as he knocked the door.
After a few minutes the door opened to reveal a tall and handsome man wearing purple shirt and white veshti which was complementing his looks even more.

He was annoyed of something which can be clearly seen in his face.
Karan entered the room and closed it behind him and sat next to Krish pulling a short stool.

Bhai? What happened? Why do you look so annoyed?

Nothing Karan... Leave it now nothing is gonna change now! It's waste of time thinking about it!

But Bro... tell me what's the issue let me see if I could solve it.. without sharing your burden how will it lessen?

Krish didn't answer him. He turned his face towards the window and sighed.
Then he turned towards Karan and dropped the bombshell.