Chapter 5: A New Visitor

Author's note:  A kind request to all my dear readers, if you find my story good and worthy pls vote & comment on it, also share it with your friends & family!

Happy Reading!

SHIVAJI ENTERPRISES
Krish's Cabinet-
"Sir, you don't have any meetings lined up for the rest of the day sir" Ananya his Personal Secretary informed Krish at Noon.

"Do you want anything else sir?" She asked politely.

"Yes, Get me a cup of strong filter coffee and also order my lunch from Gupta Bhavan" he said.

"Sure sir" she nods and leaves.

After a few minutes, there was a knock at his cabin.

"May I come in please?"

"Come in"

"Yes, tell me what you want?" Krish asked without lifting his  head from the file to look at the visitor for him.

"I want to takeover this business, so how much does this cost?" asked a manly voice.

"What!?" Krish looked up with a shocked face, but soon his expression changed from shocked to suprised as a smile spread across his face.

"Chandru!!!" He squeals with happiness. He gets up from his place, runs towards him and engulfs him in a bone-crushing hug. The other person also responds to the hug in the same way.

"Ma-machan...slo-slow down! Are you trying to kill me by choking??" He gasps for air as he tries free himself the hug.

"As if you'll die so soon without troubling me anymore!" says Krish grinning as he releases him from the hug.

"Dei...!" Chandru pats Krish on his back.  After this they both settle down on their seats opposite to eachother.

"What will you have? Tea, coffee..? Or it's lunch time.. shall we order lunch from takeouts?" offered Krish.

"Coffee is fine!" Chandru says.

"Send two coffees to my cabin now!" Krish instructed through the intercom.

"Then, when did you return  from your trip?" asked Krish.

"And how's uncle, aunty and Mahima?" He added further.

"All are good da! We came back two days before!" Chandru replied.

"You tell me... How's uncle, aunty and Karan?
And I'm extremely sorry for not attending his marriage da... But no worries I'll manofy him later when I meet him in person!"

Hearing about Karan's marriage, Krish coughs immediately and his face becomes flushed.  Seeing this Chandru laughs at him and said--

"Hahahaha..Dei.. I asked you about his marriage but you're reacting as if you got married!!"

Krish immediately recovers his posture and replies--

"Chi! Nothing  like that! Don't talk nonsense! Papa, Maa,Karan and his wife.. all are fine"

Meanwhile the coffee arrives. They both continue to talk sipping the coffee.

"Okay!... Krish I actually came for inviting Uncle and you for dad's anniversary party which falls on this coming weekend.
You must come along with your family!! Don't give any excuses!" 

"Ah...  Actually Chandru... Papa and Maa has went to Kasi for some prarthana...but you don't worry we fou--three will surely come to the party" he says with little stammer.