Chapter 47: Aaranya's Evil Intentions

Author's Note: Thanks for voting in the previous chapters.❤️❤️

Read, Vote and Comment. Eagerly awaiting your responses. Please give lots of inline comments.. I love knowing your reactions!

The sentences given in [] are meanings of Hindi sentences spoken.

Happy Reading!❤️❤️

********************

Krish's POV

After Karan left from my cabin, there was a call from Kutty, asking me whether I've left the office. When I told her that I was about to go, she asked to wait for her in the lobby. I was surprised to know that she was still in the office. I decided to ask her the reason when I would see her. As I waited for her in the lobby, I thought about Seema Aunt's wierd behaviour towards her. As far as I noticed, she was only concerned about Meera and didn't even bother to talk to Seema. Though I knew there was something wrong between them, both Seema and her Aunt tried putting up great act infront of us. My doubt became even more firmed when she instructed or kind of threatened Seema about staying in the guest room.. When I questioned her directly about it, she covered it up nicely by stuttering. Then came Seema, who was admiring the doors for her own house's guest room as if seeing it for the first time...I am sure, there's something that's fishy for sure. I will find it out on my own very soon. Another thing that keeps nagging me is that why is Seema not enthusiastic about coming to her home? I am observing her for a long time now, right from the moment we discussed about coming to her home for sraddh, she seemed very skeptical about something, but whenever I confronted her about it, she wasn't ready to confess! There is no happiness in her face, I could very well see that. I must do something about this.

********

Aaranya observed Krish from second floor corridor where she had a perfect view for lobby. She noticed that he was very much engrossed in some thoughts and decided to put her plan in to action. She has planned to make him return to Bougainvilla with her tonight and stay there instead of going to Seema's place. She took the lift to reach the lobby while rehearsing her plan. She was sure that she could convince him to return back with her by her sweet talks.

"Ground floor, Have a nice day" the lift's automatic voice brought Aaranya back to reality and she stepped out of the lift. When she was about to put her vile plan in to action, she got an huge shock seeing Karan waiting for her in the lobby along with Krish, they seemed to be in some discussion.

Aaranya's POV

God!! How could I be so stupid?? Why the hell didn't I think of this possibility..!! Aargh! Arg.. I was so engrossed in my so called fool-proof plan that I totally forgot about Karan Bhai.. God.. Now all my efforts will go in vain..He is a freaking lie detector machine..! He'll find out my lies within seconds.. God.. how am I going handle this now..?

"Kutty..?" I heard Karan's voice beside me, when I looked up, I saw both the brothers standing in an arm's length, with a worried look on their faces. I could very well see their confusion as well.

"Kutty, what happened? Why are you staying here so late?" Kangaroo asked, assessing me from head to toe. I decided to put my plan in to action, no matter what may come.

"Uh.. I.. Actually Bhai told me that he couldn't come to pick me up tonight as he was going to meet up some of his friends.. he asked me to come home by cab.. so I thought why not try my luck before booking a cab.." I replied conciously.

"Try your luck means?" Karan Bhai stressed.

"We never knew Aryan had friends here..! Karan.. suprising isn't it?" Krish looked at him.