Chapter 30: A Major Shock!

Author's Note: Sorry my dear readers for updating too late. Please forgive me for making you all wait for so long. Please comment your thoughts. I myself is not satisfied with this chapter.. I don't know how this has turned out... but whatever you feel like.. please let me know through your comments. Read, Vote and Comment!

Happy Reading!

***********************

-Bougainvilla, Krish's Room-

Krish was leaning against the headrest and continued searching something on his laptop, while Seema was busy dusting her wardrobe and rearranging it. She sneezed twice in the process, which caught Krish's attention.

"Seema.. mask your face with an handkerchief or something.. then continue dusting.. or else you'll end up having cold due to dust allergy." He advised in a concerned tone as he continued surfing his laptop.

"O-Ok *Sneeze* J *Sneeze* Ji"  she said, struggling with her sneezing. Seeing her condition he got up from his place and went near her and pulled her out of the wardrobe. He took an handkerchief from his wardrobe cupboard, folded it in to a triangle and tied it around her face, covering it partially. While doing all this he didn't realize that he was standing in close proximity to her that was causing a havoc on her emotions. 

After tying the kerchief, he slightly moved away from her, causing their chests to brush against each other which gave numerous tingles to both of them. That's when he realized that he was standing way too close to her. He slowly looked down and got lost in the depths of her beautiful black orbs. 

They both stood there for what felt like hours, completely oblivious to their surroundings, enjoying their proximity to each other.

*Tring* *Tring* *Tring*

Krish's phone buzzed with an incoming call, ruining their beautiful moment. They both parted from each other and Krish attended the call and saw it was from Karan. He answered the call, only to get a shocking news from Karan.

"Bhai.. please come to MedCure hospital along with Bhabhi, please don't ask me anything more now.. please come fast and bring some 10,000 liquid cash with you.. " he said everything in a hurry, Krish heard unclear sounds of a women wailing near him. 

"Karan.. hospital? But why? is everything alright..? Are you okay? Is Meera okay?  What happened?" Krish asked in a worried tone. Hearing him speaking about hospital, Seema also got tensed and asked him what's wrong through sign language. Krish showed her a hand and signed her to relax, while Karan replied on the other side-

"Bhai.. please come here soon and I'll explain everything else to you here.. I'm fine and Meera is also okay. It's not about both of us.. please come soon..and don't tell Maa & Papa now.. they arrived today only, they will get even more worried."

Yes.. we are here for Anuj.. this is his sister.. yes sister just a second. *Krish heard Karan speaking to someone else*

"Bhai come soon.." he said as he cut the call without any further talking.

Krish turned towards Seema and explained their whole conversation to her making her even more tensed. He then assured her that everything is fine and asked her to accompany him to the hospital.

"Ji.. but what will we say to Maa and Papa..?" she asked worried.

"I'll manage something.. you just get ready.. we need to go there soon."

"Ji.. (yes)" with that she went to get ready while Krish went to his parents' room to inform them about the sudden plan.

His parents were first skeptical about his sudden plan of going out with Seema but then eventually agreed and felt happy for him. Actually Krish lied to them about taking Seema to a nearby mall for changing her mood, he didn't disclose to them the real reason just as Karan requested him to do so.