Chapter 21: Meera degrades Seema.

SHIVAJI ENTERPRISES

-Krish's Cabin-

"Karan make arrangements for Kutty to join here as an intern.. keep a tab on the accounts department" Krish said to Karan while they were discussing about a new venture project.

"Sure Bhai.. you don't have to say at all..I have already asked Menaka (Head of Accounts Department) to make the necessary arrangements" Karan replied smiling.

"Bhai.. then did you tell Bhabhi about.. about- he hesitates.

"What Karan..spill out" 

"About Kutty's marriage proposal for you" he completes. Krish nods positively. 

"Yeah I told her about that today morning before coming here"

"So.. what did bhabhi say.. she didn't take you wrongly..did she? And about Kutty what did she say.. she didn't get angry at you right?" Karan shoots all the questions in a panicked tone without letting Krish to talk.

"Karan.. relax.. she said she is fine with it.. and no she didn't take me wrongly.. she said she understands Kutty and she also said not to keep on explaining her myself"

Karan heaves a sigh of relief hearing Krish's reply. 

"Thank You Karan" Krish says out of the blue.

"What..?Why?" Karan asks frowning at his comment.

"For caring Seema more than me.. for making me understand how fool was I to doubt that pure soul and--"

"Bhai stop it.. See you are my brother.. my happiness lies in yours.. I can't keep quiet seeing you going in a wrong path and destroying your life.. so stop thanking me for doing my duty. And most importantly I've already told you I consider her as my Sister first..then only as my Sister in law. So I care for her always. And now I take your leave, bye." with that he goes away from Krish's cabin. Krish smiles at his brother's fading figure and concentrates back on his files.

----------------------------------------

-Bougainvilla-

Seema was cooking for the lunch. Meera has gone out to meet her father and ask about her job and other things. She has told Seema she'll be back for lunch. Aranya was helping Seema in the kitchen for making the lunch.

"Bhabhi.. you know Kangaroo likes Jeera rice and Dhal very much.. let's do that for him today.. in fact I'll make it for him.. he likes my hand made food a lot.. please shall I?" she asks Seema.

"But.. why you..? I'll make it.. you don't need to stress yourself." she answers calmly.

"No bhabhi.. no stress at all.. I want to do..for him.. please please please" she keeps on continuously saying please non stop. At a point Seema gets convinced and allows her to do.

"Bhabhi.. you know I loveee my kangaroo.. so does he!" she says in between her work.

Seema feels uneasy hearing it from her but doesn't show it on her face.  "Bhabhi..can you please call Aryan bhai.. we both will go to Krish's office and give the lunch to him.. please?" she requests her sweetly.

"You both..? But there is driver to deliver the lunch to them.. you both can rest at home.. why unnecessary work for you both..?" Seema  asked.

"No, it's not like that.. if I and Bhai go.. we can ask Karan bhai and him about my internship companies and all.. and discuss something regarding it.. that's why.. " she says in a convincing tone. Seema also agrees to her demands and goes to the guest room to call Aryan to accompany her to the office.