Chapter 8: To accompany you?

Two days passed in a jiffy. Seema is much better now. For these two days Krish was caring for her at his best. He even stayed at home to take care of her.
They began to become civil with eachother. Today Krish was in hurry to go to the office because one of the most important foreign export deals was going to be signed & finalised.

-At the dining hall-

"Seema, I don't need the breakfast, I'm in a hurry, I'll have something from outside or office canteen...I'll come home for dinner... Bye!" Saying so he went away in a hurry, without waiting for her reply.

The day was hectic, both for Krish as well as Seema. As none of the men were at home, Meera dodged doing all the household chores, and asked Seema to look after them.

SHIVAJI ENTERPRISES

-Krish's Cabin-
Karan tried his level best to persuade Krish to change his decision about taking Seema to the party he said--

"Anna please take Anni along with us.. please she'll be alone here at home.... Even her safety matters right? What will we say to Papa and Maa if something happens to her.. and if Papa comes to know about this adamant decision of yours he'll surely berate you."

"What is it with her safety.. we have bodyguards as security.. no one would dare to enter our Mansion! And it's not like someone is going to attack us..!"

"But Papa--

"How will Papa come to know?? Are going to complain to him?"

"No.. I won't.. but if by any chance Sanjay Uncle called Papa.. there is chance of getting caught... That's why I'm saying.. please.. let's take her with us.. and personally I feel bad if Meera comes and Anni stays back"

"Karan... C'mon don't play your pity card.."

"Anna I'm not playing anything... It's just a simple request... please let her come with us.. please?"
Do it for me.... *shows puppy eyes*

"Okay.. but on one condition!"

"What is it?"

"She can accompany us...but neither of us will introduce her as my wife... I don't want to create any Tamasha there"

"Anna?" Karan asked in a shocked voice.

"If you agree on this...then I'll take her with us"

"But then..what will we introduce her as?" He asked in confusion.

"If anybody asks.. we'll just say her as our family friend"

"Family friend?!" "Anna... I'm telling you..this might create  dire consequences"

"Dire consequences will happen only if I introduce her as my wife... Now don't try to persuade me more on this.. I'm letting her come with us right? Be happy and go!" He dismissed Karan from the room without further talking.

Karan left the room defeatedly.

-At night-

"The food is amazing Anni..!" Karan praised Seema's cooking. She just smiled at him.

"To be frank, my taste buds died due to eating Meera's cooking for the past two days.. thank God you saved them today" he said jokingly. Seema becomes rigid hearing it, while Meera glares at him.

Krish doesn't talk anything during their talks, he was too busy with his food..to talk to.

-Krish's Room-

Seema was folding her sarees while Krish entered the room after ending a business call.
He observed her silently for a few minutes, he got lost in her beauty.