Chapter 53: Karan has a melt down!

Author's Note: To all my readers who were eager for an update... here it comes!

Thanks for voting in the previous chapters.❤️❤️

Read, Vote and Comment. Eagerly awaiting your responses. Please give lots of inline comments.. I love knowing your reactions!

The sentences given in [] are meanings of Hindi sentences spoken.

Try completing the previous target pretty please! :))

**********************
Karan wasn't at peace after the ugly brawl with Ananya. He calls Meera phone to seek peace to his raging mind and heart. He knew he can't be at peace without talking to her. He considered her the  medicine to all his ailment. However, like always, her phone was out of reach. He became frustrated after a few attempts.

'Why is her phone always not reachable, whenever she's out? To which forest does she go?' He thought fuming within. This wasn't the first time it happened. Ananya's words about her cheating him with another guy echoed in his mind, making it a total chaos.

Out of sheer anger, he has broken few of the flower vases and his place was nothing less than a cyclone struck area with all the papers flying around, few shattered pieces of glass and vase around him and he also had a bleeding arm to be nursed. Since the cabin was soundproof, no one knew about the chaos happening in there. However, sometime back, few of the employees noticed Ananya walking out of his cabin with a dull face. Out of the few, some were happy because they envied Ananya while others pitied her.

On the other hand, Ananya quickly rushed to her cabin as soon as she came out without paying much heed to her on lookers who were curiously watching her. Once she came to her cabin, she quickly fished out her draw for any type of oinment to soothe her stinging cheek. Thankfully she found one after sometime of thorough search. Tube was as good as nothing, but still Ananya squeezed out a very little amount oinment out of it and applied it on her cheek to soothe its pain. Then tears that she held back for so long, streamed down her cheeks showcasing her pain, humiliation and helplessness.

'You already knew this would be his reaction, then why do you feel sad.?' her mind mocked.

'I know.. but I can't let him drown in the well of deceit. I don't want him to go through the pain that once I went through' she replied to her mind.

'He doesn't believe you. He humiliated you. Why do you care so much for him?' It asked again.

'I care for him because.. because I love him still.' she whimpered within herself.

'You are a fool to still love him' it admonished her.

'I.. I want to free him from the pain of betrayal. He doesn't deserve it.' she screamed within herself harshly wiping away her tears.

'Stop being a fool Ananya.' her brain warned her but her stupid heart was still aching for him.

"I.. I need to make him realize her true colours before its too late.." she vowed to herself and decided to gather proof against Meera,at any cost.

'What will you get from all this?' her mind questioned her actions.

'Satisfaction. Contentment.' she replied to it.

After a while, she composed herself and got back to her pending works. 

Karan was too distracted to work. No matter how many times he tried to divert his focus on his work, he couldn't do so.  His mind was still stuck with Ananya words and Meera's neglect. He still wasn't able to reach her and this irked him pretty much.  After debating with himself for a while, he left the office without informing anyone.