Chapter 9: The party

The party was arranged grandly in a five-star hotel. Lots of big industrialists, VIP and VVIPs were present there and also some friends of Chandru,Krish and Karan were there.

Party started at full swing. Krish and Karan went towards Chandru's parents and got their blessings. Chandru's father Mr.Sanjay spoke-
"Karan congratulations on your wedding! Finally got your fairytale ah?"

"Yes, uncle! I'm so happy to have her as my wife" he replied with a smile.

"My blessings for you both! Where is she? Introduce her to us young man!"

"Oh sure uncle, just a minute" he looked for Meera, who was searching for something/someone keenly.
"Meera" he called out.

"Karan... I was looking for you! You left me alone in the crowd there!" She said as she came towards him.

"I'm sorry, I was so excited to see Uncle and Aunty, so I left you there.."

"Meet Mr Sanjay and Mrs Sowmya Sanjay" he said as he pointed to the elderly couple standing beside him.

"Namaste! Uncle, Aunty" She said as she folded her hands in respect.

"Karan, you're a lucky man! She's so beautiful and Sanskari girl" Sowmya praised Meera for her morality.

"Thank you, Aunty!"

Just then, Seema came searching for them. Karan spotted her and waved his hand signing her to come near them.

"Who is this young lady? She is gorgeous!" Asked Sowmya.

"Aunty, this is our family friend Seema..some distant relative of my mom." answered Krish quickly.

"She came here for vacation, but since mom is out of town she just stays with us." He further added.

Then they both greeted Seema in the same way as Meera and she also reciprocated. After that they went away to meet others, leaving these four behind.

Then someone hit Karan hard on this back.... "what the he-- Chandru! hey! what was that for? Dont you remember? I'm supposed to give you that slap on the back, not the other way around". Karan said with a smile. But soon changed his expression to serious one indicating he is still upset with Chandru for not attending his wedding.

"Don't talk to me! You didn't even attend My marriage! You were the only one I invited from our gang, still you didn't show up!"

"Busy Business man!" Karan said sarcastically.

"Karan bhai Sorry so sorrrry! The plan was a sudden one.... we didn't mean to miss your marriage... please forgive your sweet sister and her useless businessman husband aka your Buddhuram bestfriend for missing your special day" said a sweet female voice. Karan turned around and saw Mahima holding her ears, showing her puppy face. He smiled shaking his head. He went to her lowered her hands from her ears and said-

"Here comes my sweetest sister and best lawyer in the city to rescue her husband aka my BuddhuRam best friend, By the way I'm not angry on you, I am angry on this BuddhuRam only so you are excused!" he said chuckling.

"Uh... Karan... this is extremely unfair! Just because she is your sister, you forgave her?! Man first I'm your bestfriend...her husband... then only she became your sweet little sister.So, technically you have to excuse me first!" Chandru whined.

"Whatever, My sister comes first! So she is excused... you have earn your forgiveness..also for this slap on my back" Karan replied dramatically.