Chapter 17: My wife

Second update of the day! Happy Reading! :))

***********
"He left" Krish replied bluntly leaving Seema shocked.

"What? He Left? Why? Is he angry on me that's why he left.. Oh no.. I'll ask sorry from him immediately.. Meera Di missed him so much.. so did he.. He came to see her after so long.. I ruined their moods..I--" Krish closes her mouth with his hands.

"Were you a train in your last birth?" he asked looking at her.

"Huh? What?"

"No you are talking non stop..that too without taking a breath.. that's why.. I asked" he said with a slight chuckle. She looks at him with a clueless face, then when realization hits her, she looks down immediately not meeting his eyes.

"Ji.. why he left.. Di met him after so long.. she was missing him terribly.. if he had left because of me I'll ask sorry from him at once if he takes my call" she said looking down.
They both were sitting only an inch apart. The closeness giving tingles to both of them. 

"Weren't you missing him too?" he asked ignoring the tingles he felt, he lifted her chin once again to look in to her eyes. Tears pooled in her eyes, but she averted her gaze from him 

"No..Di was missing him more" she said in a low tone.

"You aren't a good liar either" he said turning her face towards him once again forcing her to look at him.

"No.. I'm telling the truth.. Di was miss--"

"Enough Seema... unshed tears in your eyes gave your real answer.. and even though you say you didn't miss  him..your expressions prove otherwise.. so stop pretending." he said wiping the tears once again from her eyes that were ready to spill out.

She remained quiet, lowering her head. She realized that she was sitting way too close to him which was creating a butterfly havoc in her stomach, so she silently moved away a little more from him, but instantly missed his warmth.

"What happened.. why did he leave?" she asked once again.

"Seema.. you're extremely stubborn" he said sighing. "I & Karan told him to leave" he said looking away.

"What? Why?" she asked perplexed.

"Those who can't respect/appreciate others hard work are not allowed to stay here... I can't tolerate them" he said in a straight tone.

"Those who speak ill about my family aren't welcomed here. How dare he? He shouted on you! He humiliated you.. and you know what.... you don't deserve any of these sh***! What you deserve is an applause, for the efforts you put in.  And I know how well you make everything! He dared to humiliate my wife right in front of my eyes..that's why I asked him to leave this place at once, before I lost my cool."
he finished saying without realizing what he had done to the poor heart of Seema by his words.

"Ji.. what did you call me just now?" she asked in disbelief.

"What? Are you still dreaming? I called you Seema!" he replied as if he didn't pay attention to her question, but secretly he knows what she wants to hear from him. He was just playing around with her enjoying her expressions.

"No..not that.. you called me..you called me--

"MY WIFE" he said boldly, looking at her with a vibrant smile.

Ji.. you.. you..- she was unable to form any words due to the shocking surprise she got now.Again tears were running down her cheeks, Krish frowns looking at her.