Chapter 57: Her Unhealed Scars

Author's Note: To all my readers who were eager for an update... here it comes!

Thanks for voting in the previous chapters.❤️❤️

Recap: Seema confesses her love to Krish and opens up about her past but eventually falls unconscious seeing the chocolate that Krish gifts her.

Read, Vote and Comment. Eagerly awaiting your responses. Please give lots of inline comments.. I love knowing your reactions!

The sentences given in [] are meanings of Hindi sentences spoken.

Thank you for your constant support.❤️

TW: Child Abuse, Childhood Trauma, Mention of child rape, Panic Attack
Please Skip the chapter if you feel uncomfortable.
Happy Reading❤️

*********************
Krish was terrified seeing her collapse in his arms. He carried her to the bed in a bridal style in a swift motion and placed her on it carefully. He kept patting her cheeks trying to bring her back to consciousness, but it was in vain. He sprinkled some water on her face from the jug placed on the nightstand, praying for her open her eyes. For a few minutes, she was still, but he sensed her move a little after sometime, he was relieved. He felt as if he got his breath back.

"Seema.. look here.. you're safe. You're safe with me." He assured her taking her in his arms when he heard her mumbling something in her giddy state. She slowly opened her eyes, and gave him a lazy smile. Krish reciprocated her gesture. She gestured him to help her sit up. He did so. He helped her sit up leaning against pillows.

"You scared me, Pari." Krish said, caressing her hair lovingly. She gave him teasing smile while saying,

"My lovely scaredy-cat" she cupped his cheeks slightly. He pouted listening to her and turned away from her touch. She smiled to herself before turning him again to face her.

"Aww, you look cute, when get angry.. you know!" she exclaimed, grazing his cheeks with her fingers. He gave her half-annoyed look before saying

"You know, I'm not a scaredy-cat. Don't call me that." he pouted.

"Yeah, yeah how knows better than me about your valor tales.." she replied chuckling.

"What.. what tales.. look don't pull my legs.. Okay?" He asked nodding his head while questioning him.

"No, no I won't. Don't worry.. But.. actually there's.. there's lizard on your shoulder--

"Aaaahhh...." he stood up shrieking in fear, dusting himself hurriedly but looking at Seema laughing at him heartily, he understood she was again pranking me, and he felt for it.

"You.." He said playfully gesturing to choke her.

"Someone's said he isn't a scaredy-cat.. I wonder where has he vanished? Did you see him?" She asked him, still laughing hard.

He watches her smiling and laughing happily and gets mesmerized by it. He then sits beside her and says while taking her hand in his,

"Keep laughing like this always. This smile adds to your beauty.. and also lights up my world." and kissed the upside of her palm, softly. She looks at him for a few seconds and nodded her head in approval.

"Okay, come on you have to rest now." He said and was about to make her lie on her side, but she held his hands and stopped him.

"Don't you want to know the rest of my past? Don't you want to know why I fainted?" she asked. He shook his head in negative immediately saying,