Chapter 52: Karan Gets Furious

Author's Note: To all my readers who were eager for an update... here it comes!

Thanks for voting in the previous chapters.❤️❤️

Read, Vote and Comment. Eagerly awaiting your responses. Please give lots of inline comments.. I love knowing your reactions!

The sentences given in [] are meanings of Hindi sentences spoken.

**********************
Beach Villa

Krish kept monitoring Seema's temperature every now and then, sitting beside her. Thankfully her temperature went down past midnight and he was relieved. His thoughts revolved around Seema, her reaction and ways to know her past without risking her health. His eyes watered remembering her words about her childhood.

He quietly gazed at her face, observing her innocent features memorizing them. His heart hurt imagining the cruelties she faced in his house because of his foolishness. Realizing how heartless he was, he just wants her to punish him to her heart's content. He silently promised to avenge her every pain and punish them for making her life miserable. He doesn't who are all involved, but he is determined not to spare anyone responsible for her state.

The next morning, Seema woke up around 7 in the morning. Though her temperature became normal, she was still pale and tired.

"Seema.. how are you feeling now?" Krish asked gently helping her to sit properly in the bed. Seema met his eyes briefly before nodding her head in positive and responding a feeble "hmm".

"Go and freshen up. Meanwhile I'll order coffee for both of us." Krish said helping her to her feet. She nodded her head once again and went towards the bathroom while Krish ordered for coffee through the intercom.

Seema and the coffee arrived at the same time. He dismissed the housekeeping staff after ordering for a light breakfast and sat beside his wife to enjoy his morning coffee. This was his second or third time to have it with her like this.

They had their coffee in a comfortable silence gazing at the rising sun while enjoying the cool breeze. Krish kept stealing glances at his wife, whose complete attention was drawn to the beach waves.

"Is it fine?" Krish asked trying to engage her in a casual conversation.

"Hmm" she was her reply. He understood she was still thinking about the previous night's events.

"We'll leave after having breakfast" he said, trying to grab her attention.

"Hmm" was her reply again.

"Seema, you want to say or ask something?" He asked looking at her fiddling with her fingers.

"I...I'm Sorry." She said feeling emotional.

"Why?" Krish countered back, flabbergasted.

"I..I feel guilty for not letting you know my past. I--"

"Seema, there is nothing to feel guilty about. Infact, I should be the one apologizing to you. I'm sorry for coercing to relive those horrible memories. I know it must have open old wounds."

"No, No. Some or the other day, I know, I need to go through them. I can't keep this secret forever from you right?" She asked, giving a small sad smile.

"I get it. But.. I brought you here to enjoy.. and then it ended up like this. I'm sorry." Krish apologized feeling guilty of his plan. Had he known that it would get her sick, he would've never forced her to say her past. Now, he is even more determined to know her haunting past by some other means, with or without involving her.