Chapter 6: Getting Concerned?

Krish came back to his room after talking to Karan. He found Seema still sleeping on the floor. He gets angry and shouts her name.

Krish POV
"Seema!"
"Seema! Wake up I say!"
I called her two to three times in a loud voice, but she didn't wake up nor she stirred in her sleep.

She is in deep sleep I guess... Not even stirring in her sleep? I'm shouting at her.. but she didn't even move an inch!

I went near her, called her once more but this time also there was no response.
She isn't looking like she's asleep, there's something definitely wrong. I patted her cheeks, then I sprinkled a few water drops, but even then she didn't open her eyes!

Then I quickly lifted her up in my arms, carried her to the bed and placed her there carefully. I don't know why, but I felt that she was so slim... as if she hasn't eaten for years together.

Oh.. no! Why is she not opening her eyes?? Dammit open your eyes for god's sake!
*pats her cheeks fastly*

No..no something is wrong with her, I need to call the doctor right away!

*He calls his family doctor and asks him to come to his home urgently*

Why didn't she tell me before that she's sick?!

As if you gave her a chance to speak! My mind mocked at me.
I felt guilty.

I should've let her speak at least for once!
Yesterday also when I came back, she tried to say something to me... But being the jerk I'm I didn't let her talk at all! I just shouted at her and came back to the room.
I don't know when she came back to the room, I was very tired so I didn't pay attention to anything, I just dozed off.
This morning when I woke up, I saw her sleeping in the floor wrapping herself nicely in her pallu. Even though I was angry at her for breaking my rules, I left the room without waking her up... But now she's unconscious!!!! What will I do now...

"Sir, the doctor has come" the maid's voice pulled me back to reality.

"Bring him here" I ordered her.

After a few minutes, the maid brought the doctor with her.

"Let me check her sir"

I moved aside a little, so that he could check on her.

*************

The doctor checked Seema for a few minutes before speaking--

"Mr.Krish, Your wife has over exerted herself and I guess she hasn't eaten properly for the past few days. She is extremely weak and needs lots of rest. I have prescribed some supplements for her. Please ensure she takes complete rest and takes her food properly. Also give her these supplements." The doctor handed over the prescription to him and took his leave. Krish asked his maid to see him off.

All the commotion made in his brother's room caught Karan's attention and he immediately rushed to his brother's room.

Krish asked one his maids to bring the medicines prescribed by the doctor and took a seat beside her bed.

Karan barged in to his room and saw Seema lying on the bed with a pale face.

"Anna, what happened to Anni? Is she alright? I saw our family doctor going out now... anything serious?" Karan asked in a worried voice.

"Karan..calm down.. nothing serious! She wasn't waking up for a long time, so I called a doctor to check on her. He said that she has overexerted herself and that's why she was unable to wake up. He also told that she's extremely weak and needs lots of rest, he prescribed her some medicines as well." Krish said everything in one go.