Chapter 12: Krish's Harsh Behaviour.

NOTE: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT. PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION! DO NOT BLAME ME LATER ON. I HAVE GIVEN YOU HEADS UP BEFORE HAND.
____________

Krish claps his hands in mockery.... 

"Ji... what happend? And why are you looking so tensed?" Seema's voice brings back Krish to reality. 

He turns around and realizes that he was just dreaming a few seconds back, and that neither he questioned her nor she slapped him. It was his mere imagination and nothing else.

He slowly walks towards her and stands in front of her. Looks at her differently. Seema could sense a hidden rage/anger on his eyes.

"Seema for how long has this been going on?" He asks abruptly.

"Ji.. what are talking about? Which one?"  Seema asks being clueless. She felt nauseous about the smell in the room. 

"SEEMA, Just stop pretending innocent and answer me... How long has this been going on?"  he repeats.

"Ji... I can't understand what are you asking about?"

"Don't pretend! Fu**ing tell me.. for how long are you having  an EXTRAMARITAL AFFAIR?" he yells shocking her to the core.

 "What?" "Ji you can't accuse me like that...." she says in a broken voice and starts sobbing.

"I said stop pretending! I'm not accusing you of something you didn't do... I have got proofs with me"

"Proofs?"

"What happened? Shocked?" he asked in a mocking tone.

"Are you so desperate to satisfy yourself that you went on to seduce Karan?.... Didn't you think of your own sister's life even for a second?... But why would you do that..? What matters you is your pleasure right?" He asked spitting venom in his words and his words slur.

Seema is totally shocked  by her husband's behaviour. She couldn't help but feel disgusted at his questions & accusations. She just shuts her ears and sits down on the floor crying terribly. The smell of the room making her nauseous.

"Ahhhh....Ahhhh...Ji.. Lea..ve it...It's pai..ning" Seema cries out loud when Krish pulls her up from the floor by grabbing her hair in to fists.

"Shout bitch.. Shout! Let me see who comes to your rescue now! What you are feeling right now is nothing compared to what I felt when I found out your real face..." he stumbles in his place and his grip on her hair loosens.  Seema tries to steady him by holding his shoulders, but he harshly pushes her away from him making her hit the wall.

"Why..why di.d you trup my  fa..mly?" he slurred. That's when Seema realised he was drunk.. The smell which was making her nauseous was alcohol.

"Ji.. please.. you are not in your rig-- *slap**slap**slap*

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. 

"Not a word more.. you want to have plea..sure ri.ght? I'll give it to you" Saying so, he pushes her harshly on the bed and hovers above her. He pins her hands above her head  making her immobile. He leans down and bites her neck harshly, she shouts in pain, but he ignores it.  He nuzzles in to neck, smelling her scent. Seema feels very disgusted by his touch. She keeps on trying to pull away from his grip,but he is way too strong for her. 

She just closes her eyes and lies there defeated. But then there is no movement from him, she slowly opens her eyes and sees that  he has just passed out. It feels like some heavy log is put on top of her. Seema then pushes him aside on to the bed, gets up from there and runs in to the bathroom.