Chapter 16: Krish's Regret.

-Krish's Room-

"Move, let me come in" Krish said as Seema opened the door for him. He was having a plate of food in his hands. She moved a little aside, giving him space to enter.

"Here.. take this.. " he said giving her the plate. But she didn't. Instead she started-

"But..Appa.. did he have the food? Is he still angry.. is he crying? I know its my fault! I shouldn't have come down when you called... Had he not seen my face.. he would have been happier.. I made him remember Amma.. I made him sad.. He is right.. I'm nothing but a useless fellow..

"SEEMA Stop.. now come on listen to me.. ca--- he was again cut by her..

 I should have checked the food once again.. But Di was there only that's why I moved this side.. but no I shouldn't blame her.. its all my carelessness.. Ji.. tell me is he okay now? Did he stop coughing.. are there any other symptoms?"

 She kept on questioning and blabbering in a crying voice. Tears weren't ready to cease at all. Krish was totally disturbed by looking at her condition. He did not know how to stop her questioning or babbling.. because she wasn't in a state to listen to him. He even tried stopping her, but she didn't pay any heed to him.

"Seema.. I said Stop" Krish said in loud voice  shaking her by her shoulders. This action somewhat brought back Seema to reality she looked at his eyes with a teary face.

"Seema.. first come sitdown" he made her sit in the bed gently. Once she sat down, he gave her a glass of water from their bed stand and took a seat beside her. The food plate that he brought, he kept it on the nightstand near their bed.  After having the water, she somehow calm down a bit. After that when she was about to start questioning again, he placed his finger on her lips shushing her. 

"No.. Dont start again.. first have this food, after which I'll answer your questions" he said politely taking his finger away from her lips.  

"But Appa.." "Seema.. I said have this first" he said once again softly. She hastily took a spoon of rice in the plate and had it in a hurry which made her cough.

*Cough* *cough* He patted her head and gave a her glass a water again which she had without question.

"Eat slowly, I'm not going to run anywhere.. don't worry I'll answer your questions too." he told her  calmly.

"Ji.. I won't ask you much.. but at least tell me whether Appa had the food or not..I'm worried for his health.." she said pleadingly.

"He had" he said in a straight tone. His voice had some anger which can't be pointed out.

"Did he like it.. other dishes were alright right?" she questioned him further like a kid. 

"Seema.. stop asking questions.. eat & finish this first" he said as he showed the plate which was still full.

"Ji.. I'm not hungry.. I had enough" she said as she pushed the plate aside.

"Arey.. how is that possible? Are you 10yr old kid?.. stop whining like one.. and have this first! I'm not moving from here till you finish this plate.. already I brought only small amount that also you are not having.. If you don't have it by yourself.. I can make you eat it in my own way" he said with a devilish smirk  on his face, but his voice had lots of concern for her.

 "Did you have it?" she asked ignoring his threats.

"I--I" he fumbled.

"Oh no.. you didn't have it.. I am so sorry.. I didn't ask you first itself..now here have this" she said showing a spoon full of rice towards his mouth.