Chapter 34: Ananya's Abode

Author's Note

Long Chapter ahead! Please Vote and Comment. Sincere thanks to all those who have voted & commented in the previous parts. Please vote on the previous parts as well, if you have missed any. Thanks in advance! 

The sentences given in [] are meanings of Hindi sentences spoken. 

Happy Reading!

***************
Flashback continues-
-Ananya's house, By Noon-

"Sir are you done?" Karan asked deadpanned. Shivaji understood that Karan was angered by Suraj's behaviour, just like all the others present there. He tried stopping Karan to avoid any mishap in a death house, but Karan was in no mood to change his mind. He signalled his father not to stop him and glared at Suraj who seemed unaffected by his stares.

"What happened mister?" Suraj asked coolly, as if he did nothing offensive.
Karan stepped forward towards him red in anger and said in a low yet dangerous tone-

"Sir, you know what you are very lucky.. If not for Ananya, I would've ousted from this house long back. I don't know what category to put you in!-----

"Karan.. no.. stop..not now.. not here!" Krish whispered holding back Karan from moving towards Suraj. He knew Karan's anger very well and he didn't want to take any chance.

"Bhai! You're asking me to stop..? Like really.. didn't you see his actions? Still you are here sup---"

"No Karan.. I'm not siding with him." Krish started saying and Seema also went near the duo and slowly whispered audible enough only to them.
"Karan.. please this isn't the right place nor the right time to show your anger.. please have a control on your emotions.. we are here for Anuj and Kripa Ji! We need to bid them a peaceful farewell.. and even Ananya isn't well...so not here.. please understand!"

"But Bhabhi-- Karan tried protesting but suddenly they all heard Suraj's loud voice.

"Excuse me! What's going on with you people? I really don't get why you people are so worried about Ananya's stay place.. Man! She isn't even related to you guys.. still you all are reacting as if I've done something terrible! And He *he points at Karan* says he would have ousted me from here if not for her! Like really? C'mon.. I'm her kin..not you people, yet you treat me as if I'm the outsider!
And Sir.. she's a mere employee in your office and for you mister.. *he points at Sachin* she is just a imaginary sister.. not a real one.. yet you people care and react as if she's your daughter and sister for real! Just Amazing!"

Suraj finishes saying this with a sarcastic laugh, fuelling everyone's wrath even more. All were quiet just because they wanted to do the final rituals of Anuj and Kripa smoothly and bid them a proper good bye. Moreover, Karan was being held back Krish and Seema with great difficulty. Because if not for them, Karan would've have thrashed Suraj by beating him black and blue by now for his insensitive words and behaviour.

Aasha thanked Krish and Seema mentally for holding back Karan and preventing them from the potential fight that would've raised there. Shivaji on the other hand, after witnessing Suraj's insensitivity, decided to take Ananya with him to his Mansion. He knew his family would stand by him and support this crucial decision of his.
There was a pin drop silence for a few seconds before they heard heavy wailing sounds. They all saw three persons-A couple in late fifties and a man in late twenties entering the hall wailing loudly. Some features of the lady matched Ananya's mother. She was crying heavily and was holding the guy for support. He and the older man was also crying silently.