Chapter 13: Karan and Meera's outing.

Karan's POV

I don't understand what was bhai trying to imply through his words and action. The way he warned me today was totally shocking and unacceptable, why in the earth would he warn me like that!? He's completely out of mind I think...!!!

***********

During the breakfast none of them spoke, it was a pin drop silence in the dining hall. Karan could sense the foul mood of Seema, but he didn't ask anything to her about it. Soon both the brothers left for office after their breakfast.

-Karan's Cabin-

*Tring* *Tring* *Tring* *Tring*
Karan's phone was continuously ringing with an incoming call, disturbing his works. He picked up the call without looking at the caller ID

"Hello?" he said annoyed. 

"Baby! Its me, Meera"

"Sorry baby, was having some problem here."

"No issues baby, actually my phone's battery was dead, now only I switched it on... and saw you have called me so many times.. any problem?" She asked in a extra sweet voice.

"That.. I was missing you so much yesterday night.. that's why I thought to hear your voice in the morning atleast. But... I had no luck" He said in sad tone.

"Aww my baby don't feel! I'm coming  home now.. let's go out somewhere today.. what say?"

"Baby! I'm in the office--

"Stop making excuses Karan! You just don't love me enough nowadays.. all you do is work, work and work! C'mon baby! Cut some slack.. for yourself!"

"Meera.. just try------ *some one grabs the phone from Karan's hand*

"Meera don't worry! He'll be home in the next 30 minutes.. take him wherever you want! Just be careful!" Krish said grabbing the phone from Karan's hand. 

"Thanks Krish" Meera thanked him and they ended the call.

"Bhai! What's that? You know right.. we have lots of work to do.. there are 3 meetings today for me with various departments.. but why did you lie to Meera that I'll be home in 30 minutes?" Karan asked.

"Karan I'm not lying.. you're going home right now, I'll handle the meetings and stuff, don't worry.. just ask your P.A to tell me your schedule for today! Spend time with Meera.. she's poor, you both don't get to spend time together... "

"But Bhai.."

"No if's and but's! Just go and enjoy the time with your love!" *He winks at him mischievously*

"What about you then... Bhai?" Karan asked suddenly.

"What? What  about me?"

"Bhai if you say I didn't get time to spend with Meera.. so do you.. even you didn't spend time with Bhabhi!
If Meera is poor, so is Bhabhi!

I'm seeing... From the time  you both got married, you don't get along with her at all! Leave that..  even you both don't talk properly with eachother! Bhai.. I understand you didn't want this marriage to happen.. but please try giving this marriage a chance..  she is perfect for you... Kind, caring, lovely and what not.. she is just an Angel.. Bhai..! Please Bhai.. have a thought on this!! Karan finally finished advising Krish about giving a chance to his marriage not knowing Krish's scheming and planning!

"Karan... Enough of advising me.. Now go!! Enjoy your time.. don't waste all day here itself lecturing me" Krish said distracting Karan from the topic and finally sent him home.