Chapter 27: Aryan fears the worst.

Long Chapter ahead! Please vote& Comment. Happy Reading.
*******************
"It is their choice to go there or not! You don't need to decide for them.. let them take their own decisions as per their wishes!" They heard a stern voice from behind.
Everyone swirled their heads towards the source of the voice.

All were surprised to look at the intruder, except for Seema and Meera. That's because they didn't know the elderly man standing in the hall way giving a cold look to Aaranya.

"DAD! How come you're here? Why didn't you tell me that you were coming here!" both the brother sister duo asked in chorus looking at the elderly man surprised. Yes, it was none other than their own father standing there at the living room!

"Bhai.. you didn't also tell me he was going to come here" Aaranya whined at her brother.

"As if I knew it.. C'mon... he didn't tell me.. it's a surprise for me too" he said shrugging his shoulders.

"Mamaji.. how are you? What a pleasant surprise! If you would've told us beforehand, we would've sent the car to pick you up at the airport.. and why are you standing there.. please come and join us in the breakfast here" Karan invited the elderly man.

He smiled at all of them, came and took a seat next to Aaranya.

"Mamaji.. how are you?How was your flight?" Krish asked him once he got settled. Seema and Meera folded their hands in respect and Seema passed him a glass of water.

"Krish, Karan.. beta congratulations on your wedding" he gave blessings to both the couples.

"I'm fine Beta, I just wanted to surprise you all that's why I didn't even say Aryan that I'm coming here today.. Sorry for showing up unannounced" he apologized to them.

"Oh..mamaji.. that's absolutely fine.. we are glad that you came in spite of your busy business schedules" Karan said shaking his head as a No.

"Yes mama.. Karan is perfectly correct! Don't embarrass us by apologizing" Krish added.

"That's so sweet of you Karan and Krish beta.." he ruffled their hairs affectionately. They both smiled back at him.

"Mamaji.. what would you like to have coffee or tea?" offered Seema.

"Tea ma" he answered looking at her with a smile.

"Mama.. she is Seema.. my wife and that's Meera.. Karan's wife. Both are sisters" Krish gave a brief introduction about the two. Both the sisters touched his feet in a way of respect and he also blessed them.

"Sorry ma.. we couldn't attend your wedding because of my sudden business tour..sorry for missing your special day ma" he said guiltily looking at both of them.

"Oh.. please don't apologize.. what if you didn't attend our marriage.. see you've come now.. that what matters.. we'll get to know each other from now on.. please don't apologize.. it makes us feel bad.." Meera said comfortingly, Seema also nodded her head, agreeing to Meera's words.

"I heard it is your birthday tomorrow? Wish you a very happy birthday in advance my dear..sadha Suki raho!" (Stay happy always) he wished her lovingly.

"Thank you Mamaji" she reciprocated the smile.

"And Krish you both attend the Pooja tomorrow.. we'll ask one of your maids to cook.. don't worry about us" he glared at Aaranya as he said these words to Krish.

"But Mamaji.. even you're here now.. how can I ask the maids to cook for you? It's okay.. like Kutty said, Karan and Meera shall attend the veneration in her father's house, I & Seema will stay back." Krish looked at Seema for permission, which she gave willingly.