Chapter 36: Surprise Party?

Author's Note:  First of all, sincere apologies for not updating for so long and also not coming up with an update schedule. I had been held up with my college works, so I couldn't sit to write the next part here. Secondly, Hearty thanks to all the wonderful readers who have patiently waited for the update. You guys are my only motivating factors. Thanks for all your patience and undying love and support. ️❤️❤️

Hope this part has come out well. Please do share your views on my story line. Without any further ado, let's hop in to the story.

The sentences given in [] are meanings of Hindi sentences spoken.

Happy Reading!!

*******************

-Bougainvilla- 

-Dining Hall, Next day-

It was 7 in the morning. Krish was flipping through the newspaper while sipping his coffee. Aasha and Shivaji were no where to be found. The rich aroma of the Ginger Tea hit his nostrils as he looked up to see Seema walking out of the kitchen with two cups of tea with a warm smile that made his heart flutter.

"This smells so good..Mmm..." He complimented inhaling the air, while Seema took a seat beside him. She smiled at his praise.

"For whom is the other cup?" He asked pointing  at the other cup that she kept beside hers.

"Karan.. he asked me to make it for him yesterday itself...but now only I got the time.. he might be coming now!" She said as she took a sip from her cup.

"Oh.. okay" Krish said as he continued drinking his coffee.

"Good Morning! Bhai! Bhabhi!" They heard Karan's cheerful voice as he walked in to the dining hall.

"Good Morning Karan.. and here's your hot ginger tea.." Seema said as she passed the cup to him. He took it from her with a smile. After that he settled down next to Krish, and started sipping the tea and moans at its exotic taste. Taking two-three sips he said-

"Bhabhi I'm in love with this..Mm.. you've made this wonderfully!Wow!" he compliments and continues drinking the rest of the tea.

"Is it really that good..? I accept the fact the smell was wonderful.. but you're exaggerating I guess..after all its your Bhabhi who made it right..!" Krish says as he kept the empty coffee cup on the table.

"Bhai! I'm not exaggerating it.. It's really wonderful.. and I would say it's far better than your boring coffee...!" He chuckles.

"Hey! Coffee is not boring..! Dare you repeat it" Krish says in defensive tone.

"Okay..okay.. I accept.. but still I say tea is better than coffee! And Bhabhi's Ginger tea is the best!" Karan counters him.

"Accha..? (Really?) Okay then.. if you're praising it so much.. let me also try it.. Seema make me also a cup of your special Ginger tea..let me also see what's so special about it that he praises you so much!" Krish challenges him.

"But.. now only you had coffee.. I'll make it in the evening for you.." Seema tells him.

"No..I want it now.. nothing will happen.. you just bring your tea.. no more arguments go.." Krish said as he kept two fingers in his ears whining like a kid. It was so adorable to watch him like that. Seema and Karan smiled at his actions.

Krish's Pov: Karan was right.. The smell itself was so wonderful.. I somehow wanted to taste it.. and finally I can have it now.. Hmm.. I need to do so much of stories to get a single cup of tea.. see how lucky I am..!