Chapter 54: Anjali's Past.

Author's Note: To all my readers who were eager for an update... here it comes!

Thanks for voting in the previous chapters.❤️❤️

Read, Vote and Comment. Eagerly awaiting your responses. Please give lots of inline comments.. I love knowing your reactions!

The sentences given in [] are meanings of Hindi sentences spoken.

Thank you for your constant support.❤️
***********
The next day morning, Karan was acting to be normal in front of others but Krish became suspicious of him. He knew his brother way too well to believe him. He could sense that something was bothering him too much. In fact, not only him, even Seema could sense that he wasn't alright, because the one who never touched Capsicum, was eating capsicum rice without a whine. This wasn't their normal Karan.

However, Krish didn't probe him much in the dining hall, he rather decided to confront his brother later and everyone left to their respective works after breakfast and Krish has also told his in-laws about leaving to his house this evening and asked Seema to  be prepared for it. Though his in-laws protested a little in the beginning they eventually accepted his idea.

Meera's POV

I'm in garden right now. I came here for attending an urgent call.
"Am I really doing the right thing? I feel worried.. I feel so bad! I have never seen Karan this vulnerable.. he.. he cried at the thought of even losing me. I might never agree.. but Ananya is cent percent right about him..I don't know whether should I be happy for escaping his suspicions or be worried about deceiving him.. does he deserve this?"

---------

Meera was still mulling over Karan's reaction, when a call interrupted her thoughts. It was none other than her secret lover. But for the first ever time, she was hesitant to attend his call. After a few rings, the call got cut and she stood there gazing at the setting sun. She wasn't at peace. Today, for the first time, she felt guilty. Her conscience pricked her. 

-SHIVAJI ENTERPRISES-

Krish's mind was nagging about two things, one what happened to Karan all of a sudden? Next was about how to know about Seema's past. These two questions were really eating him up since the morning he wasn't able to concentrate on anything.

*Ring* *Ring*

A call interrupts his thoughts and when he looks at the intruder, a smile grazes his lips.

"Haan Maa, boliye!" he answered picking the call. [Yes Ma, Tell me]

"Beta, hum ghar safely aa chuke hai. Tumne lunch kiya ki nai?" Aasha asked lovingly from the other side. It has been very long since he was with his mother and missed her dearly though he didn't express it to her. [Child, we have reached home safely. Did you have your lunch?]

"Haa Maa... just now I ate. Karan kuch kam se bahar gaya hai and he said he'll eat out itself; Aap chinta na kijiye hamari." he assured his mother.
[Yes Ma, Karan said he'll eat something from outside, you don't worry about us.]

"Kaise na karu meri dono raja betao ka fikar?" his mother smiled from the other side. [How can I not worry about my Princes]

"Maa, when did you even leave us alone? You left us with Annapoorani herself..!" he chuckled.

"Wah.. Annapoorani..hmm.. not bad Krish.. from Seema to Annapoorani huh?" his mother teased stifling her laughter.

"Maa.. wo... aisa.. woh.." he stuttered not knowing what to counter. [Ma, it's..it's]