Chapter 10: Seema has an Hangover!

After sometime-

Meera went searching for Seema in to the restroom but she wasn't there. So she came out thinking that Seema might have gone to the bar counter again. So she hurriedly went to the bar counter. There Seema was sitting with a worried face, searching for someone. Meera sighed a breath of relief when she saw her. She went to her and patted on her shoulder from the back.

"Di! Uff! Where were you? I was worried sick when I didn't find you here..." Seema asked as soon she saw Meera.

"I have ask you that question... What took you so long in coming back?" Meera asked doubtfully.

"Wo..di.. I got lost in finding the way back here... That's why I was late.." she said slightly stuttering, a sense of fear was there in her voice.

Meera was skeptical about her answer, but she just nodded. Then she said-
"Your order arrived long back.. have it.. then I heard that the couple dance would start soon.. I have to find where's Karan..." She said looking around pretending to search for Karan, but she secretly gestured a waiter to a room in a corner.

Seema started feeling light headed as soon as she drank the juice. She held Meera for support as her head start spinning. Meera smirked looking at her condition but asked--

"Seema..what happened... are you alright.. what did you have?"

"Di.. I don't know.. I asked for orange juice only.. I don't know what he gave... I'm feeling light headed now..."

"Maybe some migraine problem.. you didn't have your lunch today right..?"

"Di... I don-" then she fainted in Meera's arms.

Meera just signalled two waiters to carry her to the corner room and paid them for that, when they asked what happened to Seema.. she just covered it up saying she got drunk heavily.

Then she called someone and said--
"Room no. 194 near the party hall, photos are important don't forget! Your payment will be credited once you send the photos" with that she ended the call and deleted the call log.

--------------------
Krish POV

I had very gala time with my friends after so long! But one thing was nagging me from the start...
Am I doing right in hiding my marriage with Seema to my friends? I should've listened to Karan when he advised me to disclose my marriage with Seema to them...
Because I was feeling bad seeing Seema's uneasiness with my friends when they flirted with her. Had I revealed my marriage, no one would have dared to look at her wrongly!
But I'm not okay with introducing Seema as my wife.. because I don't accept her as my wife!!!

"Bhai.. it's so long since we came here leaving them both alone there.. they say couple dance is going to start soon.. Meera & bhabhi might be looking for us...shall we leave?" Karan whispered in my ears, breaking my train of thoughts.

"Yeah okay" I whispered back to him.

"Okay guys, it's time to rock the dance floor! All the beautiful couples please step forward to the dance floor.. the song is going to played soon" we heard the DJ's voice.

Then everyone started cheering and hooting. The songs started blaring. We went searching for Meera and Seema excusing ourselves from our friends gang.

**************

Krish and Karan finally found Meera near the bar counter. But she was supporting Seema with some difficulty. So they both went towards her and Krish held Seema who seemed to be tipsy.